5

It was a routine really, they wake up. Get ready together while speaking about their plans for the day. She would go out and he would work. Then they would have dinner with each other and the boys and he would work while she's cleaned up then they would climb into bed and talk.
Today was different. She woke up alone. She had fallen asleep alone. And she got ready alone. He was a busy man, she knew what she married into. But this had never felt more wrong. Everyone was on high alert. She dropped a glass in the kitchen that morning and 3 boys appeared with guns out.
"Jesus Christ." She jumped huffing at the men. "It was me clam down." She shook her head cursing under her breath.
For days it was like this. High alert, constant worry. They treated her like she was made of glass. Which they all knew she wasn't. She hadn't seen him in days as well. He was well known for disappearing into the office for days and sometimes weeks on end. They had to put a couch in there just so he could sleep if need be. And the door was locked. It was always locked. Jungkook stood outside at all times saying. "I'm under strict instructions not to let you in Miss I'm sorry." She ate dinner alone, 2 or 3 of them would come down to grab the food and bring the plates down after. She wondered around the big house in pure Boredom, being shouted at to stay inside and away from the windows 'just in case.' They would say. She eventually gave up and stayed in the bedroom reading. Finally a week had passed and Yoongi came stumbling into the bedroom pealing off his clothes walking to the bed.
"Hi princess." She looked up over her book and huffed.
"And who are you? You can't possibly be my husband. He doesn't speak to me or come in here anymore." She said plainly and he huffed sitting down to take his shoes off.
"Oh? Well he won't mind if I sleep here tonight then." He joked but she didn't laugh only got up to put her book away. "Where are you going?"
"To sleep somewhere else." He got up reaching the door first and closing it. He leant against it blocking her exit with a smirk.
"Princess, come on."
"Dont princess me." She gave him a warning glare and he held his hands up in surrender.
"I'm sorry, don't hurt me!" He screwed his eyes closed turning his face away. He slowly opened one eye looking at her. "What? Nothing?" She stood crosses arms and looked tearful.
"Yoongi..." she whined and he lowered his hands looking concerned.
"Please don't cry princess..." her lip quivered and he raced forward pulling her into a hug. "Hey hey.... don't cry..."
"I- I just- I hate it when you go for so long- I-" he rubbed her backed placing kisses on the top of her head.
"I know princess but I had to find those guys that were sending such horrible things... I have to keep you safe don't I? That what I promised when I married you." She eventually stopped crying and the two got in bed just laying together while she listened to his heartbeat.
"Did you find them? Those guys?" He hummed nearly falling asleep and pulled her closer.
"Yeah we did... I'm sending a team to take them out tomorrow night... after that it will be normal again I promise..."
"Good... I love you Yoongi..." she held on to him closing her eyes as he pulled the cover over them.
"I love you too Nari..."