37

The banging on the door shoot the photos on the wall outside, Yoongi stood watching the door and listening with Namjoon as she screamed from the other side.
"Open the door! Namjoon! Let me out! You fucking- ahhh!" She screamed punching the door again, Namjoon tipped his head to one side almost feeling guilty.
"I'm surprised you're allowing this. What happened to the threat that you'd kill me if I hurt her?" Yoongi questioned lighting a cigarette watching the shadow of her moving under the door.
"You think I want her knowing I begging you to buy her? I don't want her to find out the things I've done." Yoongi gave a slight shrug and let out a heavy breath.
"You think she's finally snapped?" He questioned hearing the smash from inside the room as she trashed it in an attempt to get them to open the door.
"Looks like it. I think we drive her to this point."
"My mother was right. She needs discipline." The two spoke unbothered by the sounds of sobs and screams from inside.
"What are you going to do?"
"Depends. What are you going to let me do?"
"Whatever you want. As long as you never tell her."
"Don't get in my way then." He straightened his jacket hearing the screams die down and her sobbing grow louder. It had been two hours at this point and she was exhausted. "Open the door." Namjoon responded quickly pushing it open for Yoongi to walk inside closing it behind him.

"Well. Look at the state of you." He spoke seeing her in the corner letting her body erupt in sobs. The smashed mirror and her bleeding fist told him all he needed. She was done, both emotionally and physically. He stand over her earning a whimper, Yoongi was unsure if it was a beg or made out of fear, either way he ignored it. "Now. What are we going to do with you princess? Hmm?" He knelt down grabbing her face to meet his gaze, his dark eyes burned holes into her tear stained face. "I'm growing sick of your outburst. So what do you think is a decent punishment? Hmm? Should I lock you up  in here until you lose the attitude? What about I fucking beat it out of you? Would that finally make you shut the fuck up?" She whimpered at his words as her tears fell onto his hand.
"I'll be good... I promise... please Yoongi..." he scoffed at her words letting his fingers tap her cheek lightly. "I'll be good... please let me be good for you..." she moved a little only to be slammed back into the wall by his grip.
"Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?" She could almost feel her heart breaking as he spoke to her in this way. The man took a moment to study her shaking form in-front of him making sure she understood how done he was. "Things are going to change around here princess. I won't put up with your mouth anymore. You hurt me a lot with the things you said today." He let go up her taking a few steps over to the bed finally sitting down. Even like this he was intimidating. She wouldn't dare move from the position he left her in. Back against the wall  legs stretched out like she was trying to slip away. Her hands in her lap waiting for him to say something, anything. "Do you not understand how hurtful you were being? And poor Namjoon, screaming at him like that, after all we've done for you."
"I'm sorry Yoongi I-"
"No princess. You have a lot of making up to do. I think my mother might've been right about our marriage. Maybe I should just get rid of you." Her ears perked up at the though darting over to him on her knees in front of him with her hands on his legs.
"Please Yoongi i-" she stopped in shock when his hand made contact with her face, she was knocked to the floor holding her cheek in a daze when he yanked her back up. Namjoon was stood outside when he heard the hit and the small Yelp that came after it, he just closed his eyes and tried not to listen.
"You don't speak unless I allow it, and you certainly don't touch me." She gulped when he pushed her back down to the floor shaking his head. She nodded in acceptance not moving a muscle.
"Yes sir..." she said slowly closing her eyes wanting to let her exhaustion take over but she knew he wasn't finished.
"Now that's better. From now on you don't think on your own anymore. You just listen and do as your told. When I ask you something you awnser. You don't speak unless spoken to. Do I make myself clear?"
"Yes sir..." he stood up adjusting his jacket.
"How are you going today for your mistakes?" He asked nicely letting her look up at the ceiling in defeat.
"How ever you want me to sir... I'll do anything..."
"Anything? Oh princess that makes me very happy." He knelt down over her using a finger to turn her face to him. "Would to wear it again? Hmm? Finally leave this silly illusion that you have any sort of freedom?"
"If that's what you want sir..."
"Good girl. Now get up. Clean this mess up in the next 10 minutes."