13

"Hey! What the fuck!" Hoseok was shoved to his knees in the office, the same spot he had seen many a man loose his life in. Of course they all knew by now. Taehyung held Hoseok's shoulders keeping him in place.
"Good morning Hoseok." Yoongi said lighting a cigarette.
"What is going on? Why are you doing this?"
"I wanna know something... I wanna know how the fuck you drove away with my wife that day and then end up at the hospital without her claiming you have no idea where she is?" He soon understood the gravity of the situation, he'd been caught out. "Doesn't fucking make sense to me. Does it boys? Or am I fucking delusional?" They all hummed in agreement and Yoongi knelt down. "Where the fuck is my wife Hoseok?" Hobi gulping as smoke was blown in his face.
"Look okay, I don't know. They didn't tell me anything. They had my family, Yoongi come on you know I wouldn't get her hurt. They told me she would be safe." Yoongi dropped the photo of her at hoseok's knees and huffed.
"Does she look safe to you?" Hobi looked away and Yoongi gave. Look to taehyung who grabbed his hair making him look at the photo. "DOES SHE LOOK SAFE HOSEOK?"
"I'm sorry... I didn't-"
"No of course you didn't. You were her best friend Hoseok. I trusted you with her more than I trusted anyone else in this room. And her own brother is standing her for godsake!"
"Please forgive me."
"Oh you want my forgiveness? Oh look at that boys! He's sorry. Well guess what Hoseok. I forgive you..." Yoongi knelt down nodding placing a hand on the mans shoulder. "I forgive you... but you better fucking hope she lives long enough to forgive you. Because I'm not the one you should be saying fucking sorry to!" He shouted making the boys jump a little.
"I'll do anything... I just want her safe..."
"Oh I know. So here what's gonna happen. You're going to go to where ever Dakho is. You're going to beg to see her. Spin some bullshit about me I don't care. But you're going to find out where she is. Then I want you to tell her I'm coming for her. You tell us everything you fucking know and then I never wanna see you face again. Understood?" Hoseok nodded violently and Yoongi stood up nodding to Tae and he was dragged out of the room.
"Think it will work?"
"Trust me. Hoseok is a bitch when he gets caught out."

The door opened and she tired to look up. She really did. She sat slumped against the wall with her head down where she had been left. She didn't even react when the water was thrown over her.
"Look man do you know how much shit I could get in for this?"
"Dude, remember I still have those photos of you stealing from the boss. Want me to show him?"
"Fine fine." There were footsteps towards her and the door closed. She saw his shoes and let out a shaky breath.
"Jesus Christ... they've really fucked you up..." she huffed trying to lift her head when he knelt down.
"Hobi.." she said with a struggle and he smiled a little letting a tear fall.
"I'm sorry Nari... I'm so sorry... I'm gonna get you out of here okay? I promise..." she whimpered at his words and he let his tears break through rubbing his face.
"Yoongi... is he... alive?" She wheezed out unable to keep her eyes open at that point. She falling tipped her head back against the wall and hissed in pain.
"Yes... he's alive Nari, she's coming for you okay? Just hang in there and it will all be over soon." She let a tear slip and he moved the hair from her face looking at her bruised skin and she slight out a small huff. "Namjoon is coming too... all of them will. You will be safe okay. I-"
Bang.
She jumped at the feeling unable to move as the blood hit her and the wall. Hoseok's body hit the floor and she screamed. He looked up at her telling her to shush before closing his eyes.
"Well that ruined everything didn't it. Get him out of here. Dump him in the trash out back." She tried to move as he was dragged away but couldn't bring herself to do it. "I thought we got rid of that rebellious streak. I guess not." Like so many times before the cane came into contact with her cheek and her head almost bounced as she hit the floor watching in horror as the cane was raised above his head and bought down on her side. She felt the crack and gasped out.

"You look like shit." Jungkook said opening the front door looking at Hobi.
"I just spent an hour in a dumpster." Jungkook shrugged walking to the office with him and Hobi played out the paper handing it to Yoongi.
"This it?"
"There's a storage container out back. She's in there. 4 or 5 guards at a time. But from what I've heard that's only at night. The open the door every 20 minutes and wake her up."
"Their not letting her sleep?" He shook his head.
"Did you see her?" Namjoon stepped forward and he nodded all of a sudden feeling nervous.
"I spoke to her." The all looked at him and he took out a cigarette. "Mind?" Yoongi shook his head letting the man sit and light the end. "She asked if Yoongi was alive. My bet is Dakho is playing some sick mind game. Don't worry, I told her you were fine and coming for her."
"Is she okay?" Hobi let out a puff of smoke all of a sudden his face looked grim.
"Want the truth? Or do you want the half truth?"
"Tell me the half truth first."
"She's breathing." Yoongi rubbed his face almost feeling sick. "Truth is. I don't think she can take anymore. I've never seen anyone be hurt like that and still be alive. You're going to need to move quick."
"He told me two weeks." Namjoon spoke up and Hobi looked over.
"At the rate their beating her, she won't last the night. She couldn't move Namjoon, I don't know if that's from pain or exhaustion. But I'd rather you guys find out from a doctor where she's safe rather than a coroners report." Yoongi looked around the room and then at the time.
"It's 10pm. Jungkook. You stay here with Hobi. Call a fucking doctor. Everyone else we're going now."