4

They sat down for dinner and Nari looked at him waiting for him to start before they did. He cleared his throat starting to eat as they did.
"Tomorrow I want you all here making sure to keep guard." Nari cleared her throat picking up her glass of wine.
"No business at the dinner table."
"Sorry princess. How was your day?" She leant back in her chair looking to him at the head of the table.
"It was nice. We had fun right boys?" They nodded and hoseok chuckled.
"Taehyung's eyes nearly hell out of his head seeing the Gucci suits." Yoongi chuckled at this and looked to the younger man.
"You keep up the good work and you can buy all the suits you want." Taehyung nodded with a smile.
"Thank you sir."
"We don't do formality at the dinner table taehyung. Call me Yoongi." Taehyung gave a nod and Yoongi looked back at Nari. "What are your plans for tomorrow?" She thought for a moment and finished her food.
"Nothing, I need to replace the flowers around the house."
"Namjoon will take you. Right Namjoon?" He gave a nod and looked up from his plate.
"What about you? What's your plans?" She asked and he thought for a moment.
"I have a few meetings. I plan to have a free weekend so I want to get it out the way." She nodded pocking at what was left of the food.
"What's happening this weekend?" He smiled to her and picked up his glass.
"Nothing to worry yourself about, this wine is nice. You get this today?" She gave a nod and huffed.
"Excuse me, I need to change." She got up from the table walking away and namjoon dropped his fork pushing his plate away.
"What are we doing this weekend? She's worried." Yoongi paused before looking to his brother in law.
"We, Are doing nothing. me and her, are spending some time together. I think after today we need it. You boys have the weekend off." There was a chime and Namjoon stood up.
"I'll get it." He walked away Yoongi stood to clear the table. When Namjoon arrived he held a small box with yoongis name on it. Yoongi examined the box before flicking the lid off seeing a bullet inside. He closed his eyes and rubbed his face.
"Fuck..."
"What is it?" Nari stood in the door way still in her dress which told Yoongi she had been listening to their conversation.
"It's nothing." She stormed over looking at the box. She saw the bullet and her name scratched into it.
"Well that's something." The boys all looked at her as she picked up the bullet raising an eyebrow.
"You're not leaving here tomorrow." Yoongi said about to walk out when she stopped him.
"They won't come for me in board daylight Yoongi."
"I don't care."
"Yoongi." She said sternly and he turned to look at her. "You can't lock me away forever." She said picking up her glass of wine and the man tightened his jaw looking around the room at the men.
"Watch me." He left the room and she huffed.
"Namjoon, talk to him please. The rest of you go home. It's been a long day. And I suspect it will be even longer tomorrow." They all nodded and said their goodbyes leaving her alone in the room. "Shit." She slammed her glass on the table looking at the bullet when her phone rang. "What?" She said putting it to her ear. When all she could hear was breathing she became angry. "Who is this?"
"Checkmate." Then the call ended. She huffed shaking her head starting to clean up the kitchen when Namjoon walked in taking off his jacket and rolling up his sleeves.
"He won't come out the office." She looked at her brother and huffed placing a plate in to the sink.
"Why did I marry such a stubborn man." She cursed and namjoon chuckled coming over and turning the taps on.
"Because you are the same."
"Are you calling me stubborn?" She finished scraping the plates and picked up a towel to dry the ones he cleaned.
"You are. Always have been. Dad used to say it all the time!" He argued and she smiled at thoughts of their parents. Namjoon was 16 when they passed, she was 13. He raised her from then, just the two of them, then she married Yoongi. She sometimes worried about him being alone in that house. He was fine of course. But she worried, she always had worried.
"Why don't you stay here tonight. It's late." He smiled shrugging to look at the time.
"Alright. I don't feel like driving anyway." She nodded putting the plates away and picked up the box from the table. "He's scared, truth is I don't think I've ever seen him this scared." Namjoon said as she opened the bin throwing the box and bullet inside.
"It will all be fine. It will be handled. It always is."
"How do you do that?" She looked at her brother in confusion and he sighed.
"You're so optimistic about everything. We lead a dark life Nari. You walked in today finding your husband killing two men while your brother watched. How do you just shrug it off and go make dinner?" She finished her wine pouring another glass.
"Well. How do you shrug it off? You actually kill people Namjoon. Then you watch him do the same. It's no different. I love you both, of course I wish you both lead normal lives with normal jobs but, you don't. So I do all I can to be a good sister and a good wife." He gave her a nod and kissed her forehead.
"God where did my little crybaby sister go?" She laughed pouring another glass of wine.
"You raised her to be strong."

The office door opened and she stepped inside, Yoongi didn't even notice until she stood by his side placing a glass down next to him and rubbed his back looking at the notes.
"Hey..." he turned his chair pulling her into his lap.
"You've visited my office a lot lately." He stated picking up his glass taking a sip.
"Because I've missed you..." he smiled tucking some hair behind her ear running his knuckles over her cheek.
"I'm sorry princess I've been so busy..." she smiled nuzzling into his plan and he let himself smile.
"Namjoon is staying tonight. It's too late for him to be out now. Come to been Yoongi... I don't want to sleep alone tonight..." he frowned for a moment and nodded.
"Alright. Go on, I'll meet you upstairs. Just let me out this away." She gave a nod kissing him before leaving him be. He looked back at the papers and shook his head. "I'm sorry princess."