43

She did nothing but search the room she was tightly locked in for some kind of way out. It seemed impossible until she finally got his draws open finding a gun and a burner phone.
"Thank god." She took it out typing in a number as quickly as she could.
Hello?
"Hobi! You have to help me out."
Nari? Where are you? Who's phone is this?
"Taes gone fucking crazy. He's locked me in the study, he's going to kill Yoongi the moment he gets the chance I-"
Nari? What are you doing calling Hoseok?
"Yoongi? Yoongi, you have to listen to me. He's poisoned the wine in your office. I tried to use the stuff you gave me on him but he switched it out. Please don't drink the wine."
Nari? I can't hear you properly. You're breaking up.
"Yoongi don't hang up please!"
Nari? I can't- hear- na- he-
The phone hung up and she looked around in fear.
"Fuck!" She checked the gun looked for an out.
The window.

"What did she say?"
"I'm not sure. The line was breaking up. I'd imagine that she's on her way." Yoongi sat back in his chair thinking for a moment. "Hey Hobi, let's have a drink shall we?"

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck!" She held her side as the glass torn her dress when she climbed from the window.
"The boss isn't going to need the car tonight."
"Ah I'll move it in a minute. I need to piss. Crazy fucker has us working too hard." She watched as two of the men made their way into the house and she was quick to run over getting in the car seeing the keys were still in the ignition.
"Dumbass." She started the car as the phone rang again, assuming it was Yoongi she picked up speeding down Tae's drive.
"Yoongi I-"
Try again sweetheart. Is that you stealing my car?
"Go fuck yourself tae. I'm going to tell him everything."
Did you know I have access to the cameras in his office? Hoseok is opening the wine as we speak. You better run fast little rabbit.
The line died and she stepped on the gas driving as fast as she could. After 10 minutes she pulled up outside the house at an angle running as fast as she could while holding her side kicking her shoes off and pounding on the front door.

"What is that noise?" Yoongi got up placing his untouched glass down as the two walked through the house pulling out their guns as Yoongi pulled the door open almost jumping when she fell into his chest not stopping her panting. "Nari? Your bleeding?" She grabbed onto him her bloody hands gripping his white shirt as he laid her down. "What happened I-" she moaned pulling her hand away from the large piece of glass in her side. Hoseok ran off to get the first aid as Yoongi looked to her in pure shock.
"I didn't mean it Yoongi. I- he was going to kill you all if I didn't- I-"
"Shhh shhh shhh... stay calm okay." He was panicking more than he ever had in his life.
"I didn't- I swear- I didn't mean it- I-"
"I know princess I know okay? Just keep talking to me alright? Don't fall asleep." Hobi returned moving quickly to stop the bleeding as she gripping Yoongi's shirt harder.
"It's in the wine..." her grip loosened on him as he frowned.
"What is? Nari? Talk to me. What's in the wine?"
"T- t- taehyung- he- he's poisoning you." Her breaths became shallow, eyes fluttering had Yoongi grabbed her face.
"No no no no Nari you need to stay awake for me. Please princess keep those eyes open. Hoseok what's going on?" The younger man was in the process of stitching her wound and he nodded to Yoongi.
"I'm trying okay-"
"Mummy?" Yoongi's attention snapped to the doorway seeing his son hiding in the doorway gripping a teddy bear.
"Shit. Jungkook! I- shit." The  youngest appeared panicking at the sight hearing the small boys cries for his mother jungkook moved quickly to usher him away from the bloody scene.
"She's gonna be okay, don't look okay. Come on." Yoongi was so absorbed in keeping her talking that he didn't think about the fact their children were sleeping down the hall and his shouts had woken them.
"Yoongi- I'm tired."
"I know princess please keep awake a little longer alright? Just a little bit. I love you okay?" She mumbled under her breath before her hands fell from his shirt allowing herself to cave into the exhaustion taking over her body.
"I did it. She's stopped bleeding. Go get her in bed okay. I'll call the others."
That's when the phone beside her started to ring.
"Hello?"
Ah so she did make it, what a shame.
"Taehyung." Yoongi spat looking to Hoseok passing her over so he could get up.
I take it she told you the truth? I must admit she is loyal, perhaps I'll keep her around when I kill you.
"You won't come near her again. You touch and you're a dead man! Stay away from my family."
Have you told her about Namjoon yet? Tell me how will she feel when she finds out you drove a bullet through his head when you found out he was helping me?
"You're a sick son of a bitch."
Oh I know. It's nothing compared to the things I'll do to you. Just you wait min Yoongi. I'm going to destroy you.
"You aren't the first to try. And you won't be the last."
No I will be, because no one dared to hit you where it hurt last time. None of them had the balls. I wonder how long you'll survive without your family.
"I swear to-"
What Yoongi? More empty threats? I got her once, don't think I won't get to her again. And next time I won't leave her breathing. She'll come to me if her own free will when she hears the truth about you.
The call ended and he threw the phone against the wall smashing it into pieces.
"I'll kill him. I want to know where he is and I want him dead." Hoseok nodded looking down at his friend still unconscious in his arms and let out a shaky breath.
"We'll get him Yoongi. He won't last the week."
"I don't want him lasting the night."