21

"Some fucking warning next time guys!" Namjoon slammed the office door and jimin shook his head reading the paper ignoring everything. "Those two need to chill out. At least out a tie on the door or something!" He shouted loud enough for them to hear and Jimin looked up.
"Hoseok said Nari told him their trying for a baby." He said unphased by the whole thing and namjoon sat down.
"Wait really? Weren't they arguing about that two days ago?" Jimin shrugged at the question turning the page.
"You know what he's like. Can't say no to her if he tried. What the wife wants, the wife gets." He still wasn't bothering looking up when there was  footsteps.
"Kim Namjoon!" His eyes widened and he turned around.
"Mrs min! What a surprise! What brings you here?" He smiled and she hugged him. Yoongis mother was a fine woman with a finer lifestyle. After Yoongi inherited the business from his father he made sure his mother was well supported. She had weekly lunches with Nari, Yoongi was supposed to attend but always found a way out of it. 'Why in the hell would I want to sit at a table and listen to my mother lecture me on how I should be running things' he would say telling Nari he was so unbelievably busy that he couldn't make it. Of course the woman would get suspicious when those weekly meetings stopped for Nari's health.
"Can't a mother surprise her son? Where is Yoongi?" Namjoon tried to think of an awnser when Jimin hid his face.

"Fuck Yoongi- that feels so good." She moaned as he held her against the wall.
"Shit-" he slowed down looking at the monitor.
"What? Why are you stopping? Yoongi..." she whined and he was frozen in complete panic.
"My mothers here."
"What?!" She pushed him away pulling up her underwear and trying to fix her clothes as he fixed himself.
"Fuck I'm still hard."
"Your mother will kill you if she sees you like that." He panicked seeing Namjoon look up at the camera and lead his mother away from the door probably to get a drink.
"Okay. Okay. We have time."
"Not that much time." He huffed pulling her close.
"Hold on right princess."

"Namjoon thank you but I really came to speak with my son, and your sister. It's quite urgent." She opened the door to the office and namjoon closed his eyes waiting for the scream.
"Ah mother, what a surprise." Namjoon opened his eyes seeing Yoongi sat at his desk with Nari stood out his side looking at his computer screen. He sighed in relief and walked into the room with her closing the door. Outside Hoseok peaked out from the bedroom.
"Did she catch them?"
"Nope. You owe me 20." Jimin held his hand out and hoseok huffed placing the money in his hand walking off down the hall.

Yoongi walked round the desk giving his mother a hug and namjoon noticed Nari gripping the side of the desk trying to keep up right.
"What is the reason for this surprise then mother?" Yoongi lead her over to sit and she hummed in disappointment.
"I spoke with your cousin." Yoongi came to sit down at his desk his hand gripping the arm of his chair. His cousin was an asshole. He always wanted whatever Yoongi had growing up. That included the business. "He and his wife have just had their second child." He rubbed his face huffing.
"You came all this way to lecture me about children?" He looked rather annoyed and Nari held his hand.
"I understand Nari has been having health problems lately and I was just wondering if it had anything to do with her conceiving." Namjoon wanted to laugh. He really did. The whole room was filled with so much tension he thought his head would explode.
"No, I had a fall ma'am. I'm perfectly fine now." She lied and Yoongi nodded backing her story. If his mother found out what had gone on. She would take the company from him and hand it over to someone else. It was bad enough when she found out the house was broken into -which she thinks was a robbery gone wrong- leaving Yoongi with the scar covering his eye.
"Well I just think you two should-"
"We're trying for a baby." He said quickly and Nari looked at him, they had agreed not to tell his mother until she was pregnant. And here he was word vomiting it all to her. "It's only been a few days but, we got the all clear from the doctor, Nari is well enough to have a baby so we are trying. You don't have to worry." His mother smiled proudly.
"Oh my boy, you'll make us all so proud. Especially when Nari brings a nice strong boy into this world." There it was. Nari almost felt the anger from him. His mother didn't exactly approve of Nari. She wasn't a docile non complacent housewife type that the women of the family usually were. She was loud and outspoken, this caused problems early on. And also was the reason for the weekly meetings, his mother was 'teaching her' to be a real wife and mother. Yoongi hated the idea of it all but Nari was the one who agreed just to keep her happy. It was a disaster really.
"Yes, well, it was lovely seeing you mother. I have work to do, as does Nari."
"Oh no. My dear you shouldn't be working, you should be getting everything ready for the baby." Namjoon huffed and Nari smiled laughing a little.
"That's what he means right Yoongi? Working on the nursery." He chuckled agreeing and his mother rolled her eyes.
"How many times do you have to be told about addressing your husband Nari. Please go and remember you lessons."
"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am." Yoongi smiled nodding to Namjoon who lead his mother from the room and out. Yoongi got up turning her around and sitting her on the desk.
"You alright?" Nari leant forward kissing him harshly.
"God I hate your mother."