11

Present day.

"I'll see you for dinner okay?" Yoongi placed a kiss on her cheek as she slipped her shoes on with a hum.
"Don't be late tonight."
"I won't." He said softly walking to the door. "Happy anniversary princess." She smiled at him grabbing her jacket.
"Happy anniversary my love." He smiled walking out the room and she followed soon after walking into the room. "Come on boys we have things to do." She walked out with Hoseok and Namjoon to get things in order for tonight.

It was winter now so the day grew dark early. The three walked the streets finally putting the boxes in the car when it happened. The gunshot sounded and the blood hit her face as Namjoon looked at her blood pouting from his mouth. He looked down at the blood pouring from his shirt and doubled over. She was pulled into the car and the door slammed as hoseok drove quickly.
"Hobi! We left Namjoon! Turn around!" He stayed silent driving as quickly as he could. "Hobi! Turn this car around!" She screamed as he pulled into a dark alley killing the engine. "Hobi... what are you doing..." he turned around in his seat with tears in his eyes.
"I'm sorry Nari..." the car door was yanked open and something covered her face yanking her from the car. Hobi hit the steering wheel closing his eyes. "Fucking shit!" He screamed out.

"Hoseok? What? Slow down! What?" He dropped the phone and jins head snapped up.
"What?" Jin walked over taking the phone. "Hobi?"
"I'm at the hospital. Namjoon got shot. They took Nari." Yoongi was in a state of shock frozen in place and Jin looked over at the boys.
"Text me everything. Where you were and the hospital. I'm on my way alright stay calm." He hung up looking at the boys.
"Nari is missing. I want you all to go and find her now!" They all ran out of the room and Jin looked at Yoongi.
"Yoon-"
"Get me to that hospital now."

They rushed in and found the room with a blood soaked Hoseok outside.
"What happened!" Yoongi growled looking at him and Jin stopped him so Hoseok could speak.
"I don't know- I- I heard a bang and I walked round to look. Namjoon was on the floor and then... she was gone. I'm sorry boss I-"
"Is he awake?"
"Yeah erm-" Yoongi marched into the room and saw Namjoon trying to get out of bed.
"Woe woe. Don't even think about it."
"No. Nari, where is she? I- fuck- I need to keep her safe."
"She was taken." The words hit him like a ton of bricks and he looked at his brother in law.
"How are you so calm? She's gone! And you're just standing here! Why aren't you looking for her!" Namjoon shouted making Yoongi huff.
"The boys are out looking for her. I'll take bets now as to who has her."
"Dakho." Yoongi nodded coming to sit down.
"I need you to tell me everything you can, about your father."

The room was dark as she struggled in her chair. She was more panicked than she had even been in her life. Suddenly the bag was pulled off her head and she looking up at the bright light seeing the figure of a man in front of her.
"Hello Nari." The light turned off and she saw his face.
"Why am I not surprised. Dakho." He held the end of his cane bringing the handle up to tuck her hair back moving it under he chin forcing her head back slightly.
"My, you have grown up."
"No thanks to you." He chuckled bringing the cane back striking her across the face.
"Have you no respect for your father?" She gulped spitting a mix of blood and silva onto the ground.
"Why would I. You're not my father." He sat down in his seat tutting at her. She counted 10 men watching her not including him, this wasn't going to end well.
"Such insolence."
"He'll kill you, you know?" He laughed tilting his head at her.
"Who? Your weak minded husband? Or maybe your brother? No... I think not. As of this moment I have 20 men at min Yoongi's home. They will kill him. And well. Namjoon is already dead." Her breathing hitched in her throat, tears threatening to fall. "Face it, no one is coming to save you. Now, tell me we're Min Yoongi keeps his assets. Or these lovely men are going to beat it out of you." She sat there looking at him with a hateful fire in her eyes.
"Go fuck yourself." He smiled standing up.
"Always a pleasure Nari." He walked to the door turning to look at them. "Begin" he opened the door and she started shaking the chair and shouting.
"HE WONT GIVE UP! HE WILL KILL YOU! AND SO WILL I WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE" she stopped when a fist impacted her face sending the chair falling onto the floor.

Yoongi sat in his chair looking at a map of the city with a glass of whiskey in his hand.
"This came for you." Jin placed a box on the table and Yoongi flipped the lid off looking at the necklace inside that was covered in blood. He picked it up looking at the charm slipping it open, a photo of him on one side and her on the other. He held it in a closed fist reading the letter.

Next time it will be her head.
Give up everything or find her.
And we both know you won't find her.

He threw his glass across the room in a shout slamming himself down in his chair.
"What do we do?"
"I don't want you to stop searching until she's home in one piece! Now go! Bring her home Jin." Jin gave a nod walking out of the room when the door opened again.
"I thought I told you to-" he looked at Namjoon stood in front of him and he huffed. "You should be in the hospital."
"And you should be with Nari. Come on." He threw him the gun and held up the car keys.