38

The voices hushed as light footsteps made their way down the hall. Nari peaked around the corner to see Yoongi was missing from the boys that evening. He was most probably putting the kids to bed at this point.
"Nari? You alright?" She heard hobis concerned voice and gulped a little coming out to face them. Her eyes were still blotchy from the crying as well as her painfully red cheek watch a slight bruise beginning to form from a ring indent. He stood up taking one look at her with nothing but anger running over his body. "What happened to your face?" He demanded and the boys attention soon shot to her all racing to make sure she was okay. She raised her hand in order to stop them from coming close the fear washing over her that she might be in trouble if they did.
"P- please don't touch me..." she panicked backing against the wall. Namjoon was the only one sat in his place unable to bring himself to look up at her knowing he allowed all of this.
"Nari what is going on." Taehyung spoke up looked at her shaking frame. For a moment he thought she might be scared of them until jungkook cut in front of him.
"Sweetheart?" He spoke out slowly watching as her lip quivered and her legs began to shake. The sound of her falling apart was unbearable for them all. Hobi looked to the eldest and gave a nod when he noticed her bloody knuckles. He left to find something to help and Jimin walked off to get her some water. Jungkook fell to his knees beside her as she sobbed pulling her into his chest. "What happened? You need to tell us sweetheart. Or we can't help you." She cling to his arm like a child almost to scared to speak, her scared gaze landed on Hoseok who was knelt in front of her while taehyung was beside him trying to reassure her.
"He- he- he hit me..." he sobbed out beginning to violently cry again.
"Calm down Nari. Deep breaths. Who hit you?" Hobi asked trying to conceal his anger as he spoke fearing he already knew the awnser.
"I did." The voice came from the doorway and she started to shake in jungkooks grasp earning even more concern from him. Taehyung stood up looking at Yoongi, the smug look on his face made him question so much, was he proud of it? "Let her go jungkook." Yoongi spoke looking at the youngest in the room who shook his head in response.
"She's scared Yoongi."
"She should be." He caught Namjoon's eye anthe man huffed standing up to walk over.
"I got her kookie." He spoke a little quietly and jungkook finally let go earning a protest from her. When Namjoon grabbed her arm and yanked her to her feet they understood why she was protesting. Namjoon was on his side.
"Come here princess." She took small steps to him making sure to keep her head down. He huffed pushing her hair from her face. "You told them?"
"They asked me.... you said I have to awnser people when-" that's the moment it broke. He hand connected with her face yet again and the noise echoed around the room knocking her tiny frame against Namjoon. Jungkook was the first one to move when he shoved Yoongi out the away standing in front of her as Hobi pulled her away from Namjoon.
"You alright? Hey look at me?" Her head rolled a little trying to focus  as the blood trickled down her jaw and her ears rang. "Fucking shit." He pulled her to sit down more concerned about her than jungkook who had his older brother pinned against the wall. Jin had returned at this point seeing the chaos consuming the room. Taehyung was attempting to stop jungkook from killing Yoongi while Namjoon stood in pure shock at what had happened. "Nari? Nari? Hey?" Hoseok panicked searching her wide eyes for any ounce of emotion other than shock.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!" Jin shouting alerting everyone in the room to his presence making them all pause. "I leave the room for one second."
"He fucking hit her! He stood there and hit her so hard she's in shock." Taehyung said in a rage looking at Namjoon. "And you just fucking allowed that shit?" Hobi was still trying to get her to move taking a moment to realise it.
"Nari..." her lips turned a strange shade of purple and he placed a hand on her chest realising she wasn't breathing. "Fuck. Yoongi what have you done!" He stood up cupping her face trying to snap her out of the daze. Yoongi walked over after shoving a shaken jungkook off, pushing Hobi out his way he grabbed her face in a way that was less malice and more concern.
"Snap out of it princess." He spoke in a tone that made them all question how none of them had turn him apart. Her eyes widened again and she gasped pulling herself away from him trying to slow her breathing. Yoongi swore he had never seen her move so quick as her back hit the wall and she curled her legs up to hide her face.
"Shit..." Jin mumbled to himself looking at Yoongi in pure disgust. "I hope your fucking proud this time."
Jungkook took a step towards her reaching a hand out noticing how she whimpered and pulled away from him.
"Don't. You'll scare her. Just let her calm down..." taehyung said tapping his shoulder.
"I-"
"Fuck off yoongi. Get out of here, take Namjoon with you."
"This is my fucking house" this time it was Namjoon who grabbed his shoulder pulling him out of the room.
"Okay, sweetheart, let's sort you out. Don't worry. He's gone now."