35

"Shit he's home!" Taehyung shouted through the house clearing up as quickly as he could throwing his jacket on as the boys came to line up beside him when the door opened. Yoongi walked in looking them up and down and then around the room frowning.
"I'm impressed. Nothing is broken." They didn't speak in fear of slipping up and revealing their antics of the last week until Jin found his guts for a moment.
"How was it? Nari and the baby okay?" Yoongi scoffed looking over his shoulder.
"Ask her yourself." He said walking over to the kitchen counter to get a glass of water when they shout him a questioning look and the door opened. Their faces lit up with surprise when the girl stood holding a small baby in her arms. This was the most they had seen her look like herself in a long time, she looked down a the new born wrapping in his blanket and smiled a little.
"You all going to come and say hi or just stand there gawking at me?" Hoseok was the first to make a move in all honestly he could hardly contain himself. He walked to her with a smile looking down at the baby.
"Yoongi he looks like you."
"Poor kid." Jimin teased and Nari laughed a little handing the baby to him watching his face light up as he held him.
"You boys okay for a minute? I need to get his things from the car." Hoseok nodded and she left for a moment letting the men talk and when she returned Jin was holding the baby and jungkook alone with Namjoon followed her. The boys cheered at the fact they were all back and said their hellos.

"So how was it all?" Jimin asked coming to sit down looking over at Yoongi who was playing with his son a smile plastered over his face.
"It wasn't too bad. The labour was a bitch... someone didn't want to come out."
"Cant blame him." Taehyung said walking over passing her a drink. "I wouldn't want to leave my safe place." She gave a nod and looked over at Yoongi again finding the way he was with jiho adorable.
"How long was you in labour for? Yoongi rushed out of here quicker than I've ever seen him move?" She thought about it for a moment and realised she had no idea.
"8 hours. The contractions started at dinner and he was born at 4:50 am." Jungkook spoke out and she raised an eyebrow at the pure fact that he knew. The room was quite for a moment before Yoongi stood up.
"I'm gonna put him down. And then I think you need to rest, you look tired." He placed a kiss on her cheek and she hummed.
"Sounds like a good idea..."

Life continued on. They found a routine that seemed to work for them all. Yoongi would work as much as he could but always wanted her near with jiho. For a while it seemed like it had all changed. He made sure everything was done by 6pm and he would spend his night with them both before climbing into bed at a normal time. This life was a stark contrast to what their lives once were. Nearly 4 years passed at this point and the family had grown even more. 2 years after jiho was born they welcomed a daughter into their home and it was hard to tell who was more thrilled. The boys experienced her pregnancy this time around and labour was a lot smoother. Her and Yoongi were contemplating their third by this point. Life had been more than blissful which lead to this morning.

Nari walked down the stairs with baby Ara on her hip as the toddler babbled with her toy.
"Jiho! Where are you?" She walked into the hall leading to the main lobby seeing her 4 year old looking up and talking to someone. "Jiho, lunch time what-" she froze in place seeing Yoongi's mother looking at her. "Jiho. Go get your father-"
"But-"
"Now." She said sternly and the child ran off.
"Nari it's been a while my dear. Still acting disobedient I see."
"Get out of my house." She retorted not giving the woman a moment to speak.
"Well I-"
"Nari is everything okay?" She turned to see her husband walking towards her with jungkook beside him and she backed up a little allowing him to see the problem. Jungkook came to her making sure she was okay and she gave him a look passing the baby to him.
"Take her please." He nodded leaving the two to deal with it making sure the children were taken care of.
"I thought I told you not to come back here." Yoongi said his face painted with rage as the woman huffed in discontent.
"Yoongi. I'm your mother. Do I not deserve the chance to meet my grandchildren."
"Over my dead body." Nari spoke stepping forward only to be stopped by Yoongi.
"Mother, you lost that right when you hurt my wife."His breathing was shallow at this moment attempting to conceal his feelings but Nari knew him all to well for him to hide. The woman tilted her head while pondering the thought and let out a breath of discontent.
"You have to understand I was up holding traditions that go back generations in our family. And you had no debates until she started sleeping with your bastard of a brother." Her words were laced with venom but delivered in a way that made them seem sweet. Nari secretly hoped that Yoongi wouldn't fall for her rouse and lucky for her, he saw right through it.
"You know that's a lie. And I will not allow you to stand here and disrespect my wife in my own home!" His voice bouncing around the room as he shouted.
"I'm not here for petty arguments Yoongi. I'm here as your mother to show my concern. Your cousin has started his own business and plans to take you out. You're not safe Yoongi. My grandchildren-"
"My children." Nari corrected and stepping in front of her husband. "Whatever happens Yoongi will handle it. Like he's always done. We don't need your concern. And we never will again. Now get the hell out of my house and stay away from my children." There was no argument for a moment until she opened her mouth to speak. "Did I not make myself clear?! You wanted me to be a mother right? Well here I am. And I'm telling you right now if you come near my home, my husband or my children again I will kill you. And your son won't save you." She threatened and Yoongi but his lip unsure on weather to step in.
"Sweetheart. You are a whore that my husband bought before you even laid a hand on my son. Don't mistake that for belonging. You are far from a wife or a mother. You,  Are  nothing." She turned around and left the house leaving the two stood in silence for a moment. Yoongi could feel his nerve begin to break as she stood letting that well kept secret sink into her mind.
"Is it true?" She spoke out into the silence and Yoongi became uneasy with the question finally breaking when she turned to look at him. "Yoongi."
"Yes... it's true... but-" she shook her head walking away from him in shock. "Nari!"
"No yoongi. Not now."