18

The two had returned from the doctors walking into the kitchen sitting down.
"So?" She said looking at Yoongi waiting for him to say something.
"What?" She watched him grab a glass pouring some water and putting it in front of her. "It's too risky." She groaned at his words and pushed her hair back.
"But not impossible. Yoongi it's a small chance."
"67% I wouldn't call that a small chance." Taehyung entered the room and noticed the tense atmosphere.
"Sorry I didn't know you were back." He said slowly about to leave when Yoongi said his name.
"Come sit." He did as told and Yoongi huffed.
"You got a girlfriend Tae?"
"No sir. We broke up a month ago."
"I'm sorry to hear that." Tae nodded and Yoongi looked at Nari pouting himself a glass of wine. "If you had a girlfriend and you wanted to start a family but there was a big chance of complications with child birth would you?" Taehyung looked at Nari with wide eyes.
"It was worse than you guys thought then?" She sighed drinking her water.
"You could say that." She looked over at Yoongi with a irritated face and Tae let out a sigh.
"Depends how bad it could be. And if I could get her the best care possible I'm not well educated on kids and that but I'm guessing there's a way doctors could help."
"Told you." Nari said with a scoff and Yoongi rubbed his face.
"You've been through enough Nari. I'm not putting you through anymore pain." He said and she got up.
"I'm not fighting with you over this Yoongi. Just say you don't want a family and leave it at that."
"This isn't about weather I want a family or not. This is about your health."
"My health is fine. You're just being paranoid."
"Paranoid? I'm paranoid? You were almost killed two weeks ago and you're telling me I'm paranoid?"
"Yes I am. They told you I would be fine as long as they were careful. Now you're stood here asking Tae's opinion? What about my opinion Yoongi?"
"I alright know your opinion Nari. And it's reckless. And I asked his opinion because he would understand my situation."
"It's my body Yoongi. And there isn't a single person in my life who can understand my situation."
"I understand it!" He shouted making Tae jump in his seat.
"Do you? What is my situation then? Go on if you understand that much!" She challenged and he looked at her putting his glass down.
"You're holding onto some delusional dream that we can have it all with no consequences. That dream went out the fucking window the moment Hoseok threw you to the dogs!" She slammed her hands on the table knocking the glass against the wall.
"Dont bring Hobi into this."
"Then don't blame me for what your asshole of a father did to us!" She stepped back walking to the door.
"You wanna carry on acting like your innocent and you can go back to your whore Yoongi." She left the room and Yoongi sighed rubbing his face
"I'm sorry you had to see that Tae." Tae stood up coming to grab something for the broken glass.
"You've both been under a lot of pressure. It's understandable it would explode at some point. But if you want my advice.  Talk to her, don't shout or argue just listen."
"She's not an easy woman to listen to." Tae chuckled.
"What women is? But hey you love her right? So go and fix things. I'll take care of this." Yoongi gave him a nod and walked out to the bedroom where she was shoving clothes in a bag.
"What are you doing princess."
"I'm going."
"Going where?" She pulled her clothes out of the clothes shoving them in the suitcase.
"I need to get away from you." He hummed walking over to sit in his chair watching her.
"Me? Am I that terrible?" She wouldn't even look at him as she grabbed her things from the vanity shoving them in the bag.
"You control every aspect of my fucking life. I'm done Yoongi. I'm done with this shit show of a marriage. Your fucking business. This house. Everything. I'm done."
"You don't mean that." He scoffed as she stopped finally looking at him.
"Don't I?" He thought for a moment leaning forward in his chair.
"I didn't realise you hated this marriage so much princess." She closed the bag zipping it up to pull it onto the floor.
"Yeah you don't realise much do you?" She pulled her wedding ring off placing it on the side.
"Princess-"
"Don't." He got up stepping in front of her.
"Don't what? Don't fight for you? Don't talk to you? Don't love you?"
"Get out of my way Yoongi."
"No." She tried to get past him but he continued to move into her way and she huffed. "All of this because if a baby?" He said looking down at her.
"No Yoongi this isn't about having a baby. This is about you lying to me and acting like you're doing this for me when we both know it's because you don't want a family."
"You are my family."
"No. I'm not. I'm barely your wife. Before everything happened when was the last time we spent the night together? You constantly leaving me for your stupid business. I gave up everything for you. And all I do is sit in this house everyday waiting for you to come home not knowing if I'm going to get a call to tell if your dead. I-"
"That's the life you signed up for! You knew damn well that you were getting into!" He finally shouted.
"It's not what I want!"
"Then what do you fucking want!" He screamed in her face, she panicked stepping back in pure fear. He turned around rubbing his face.
"I want to leave." She said taking a deep breath as he spun back around.
"You're not fucking going anywhere do you hear me?" He grabbed her arms pinning them to her side pushing her against the wall. "You're staying here and you're not leaving this fucking room until you stop acting like a fucking child! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" She was shaking now, her eyes filled with tears as he let got of her stepping back. He didn't realised what he had just done until he saw her stood there still firmly pressed against the wall  not daring to move an inch. "Princess I-" he reached out for her and she flinched away almost feeling sick. "I didn't mean to..." her tears finally broke through and she sunk to the floor her whole body shaking in sobs. He went to console her realising she would probably loose it if he touched her right now and walked out of the room closing the door choking on his own tear.
"What the hell just happened?" He looked up at Namjoon and let himself cry.
"She's fucking scared of me..."