33

After the hell that was her returning from her studies and seeing Yoongi again he soon came to realise that his childhood crush was still alive and well. It was a Friday night the next time he saw her. He looked over the balcony down onto the dance floor seething her walking through the club to meet a friend at the bar. He frowned a little feeling a hand on his shoulder.
"What are we looking at?" The girl said into his ear and he looked over his shoulder at her.
"Go get me a drink or something." He said dismissing her completely "Namjoon!" He called over as his friend came to stand next to him. "You didn't tell me Nari was here tonight." Namjoon looked down frowning at the girl. Her friend whispered in her ear and she looked up to the balcony with a small smile.
"She must be celebrating. She got her degree back today. She did really well." She kept her eyes on Yoongi as she downed a shot.
"Hmm well. Why don't you invite her up?"
"Yoongi she wants to celebrate with her friends not her brother and his boss." Yoongi rolled his eyes walking back to the booth feeling lips on his neck that belonged to a random woman paid to be at his side tonight.

"Who is he Nari?" Her friend asked and she kept her eyes on the empty balcony.
"My brothers friend." Was all she said before he name was called.
"Hey Nari what you doing here?!" She looked over to see Hoseok and Jimin and smiled giving them both a hug.
"Hey guys. Just having a few drinks."
"Yoongi invite you?"
"No. I don't think he's happy I'm here." Hoseok looked up to see the empty balcony and shrugged.
"Is he ignoring you?" She gave a nod and he grabbed her hand.
"Hobi!"
"We'll be back Jimin stay with her friend." He pulled her through the club and to the stairs. They were allowed up and hoseok finally let go off her letting her walk in after him. "Look who I found." Yoongi shot up pushing the girl from him as she walked walked over raising her eyebrow.
"Well, now I know why you were avoiding me tonight." She greeted her brother and looked over at Yoongi with a mischievous smile.
"I wasn't avoiding you- I- I mean- I-" she laughed at his response and shrugged.
"Don't sweat it. I'll see you guys later."
"Where are you going?" Yoongi said in almost a whine and she turned around.
"I want to dance. You coming Hobi?" The man chuckled and followed her off.
"Well done dip shit." Namjoon rolled his eyes and Yoongi came to stand at the balcony watching Hoseok and Nari dance in the crowd. Jealousy wasn't the word he felt. It was anger. He watched Hoseok with sharp eyes as his hands traveled down to her hips. "You don't think she-"
"She's trying to get my attention." Yoongi chuckled taking a sip of his drink knowing her game.
"Looks like it's working." Namjoon said watching his sister seeing Jimin down by the bar rather enjoying the whole thing.
"You have no idea joon." Yoongi leant on to the railing watching closely as Hoseok slipping his hand up her body and to her chest, his face buried in the crook her her neck as he tipped her jaw back to get better access to her neck. "She's playing a dangerous game..." Yoongi took another sip and namjoon raised an eyebrow.
"You love it don't you? She's driving you crazy." The song ended and she turned around whispering in Hoseok's ear and he looked around leading her off the floor.
"Absolutely not." Yoongi walked to the stairs cutting them off by the door and she couldn't hide the smile on her face. "And where are you going princess?" She shrugged taking a sip of her drink.
"What do you care? Haven't you got a whore you there to take care of you?" Hoseok chuckled and Yoongi sent him a angry look.
"I'm going to get a drink." He walked away leaving the two of them alone.
"You're mad at me?"
"No yoongi. It's not like we're together. You can fuck who you want."
"And so can you?" She looked at him with a frown and thought for a moment.
"I'm not having this conversation with you." She walked out the door pulling out a cigarette looking at him as he followed.
"Why are you acting like this? Trying to make me mad?"
"You're always mad. And I'm not acting like anything you're the one watching me like I'm a bit of meat. I'm just having fun."
"Fun? Practically fucking Hoseok in the middle of the club is fun?"
"Well it's not like you were in any rush to come dance with me is it?" He scoffed finally understanding what she was doing.
"Do you want me princess?" He took a step closed placing a hand on her hip to pull her in. "You want me touching you like he did? Hmm? Want me to take you home?" She gulped a little trying to compose herself. She couldn't let her hard exterior break this early.
"You sound like you want me Yoongi."
"You know I do..." his lips ghosted over her neck before lowering his place small kissed. She enjoyed it for a moment before pulling away.
"If you want me you'll get rid of the whores. If you get you you'll only have me... I don't share my toys." She warned and he chuckled giving her a nod.
"Get rid of Hoseok? And I'll get rid of them."
"Hoseok isn't my toy. He was helping me get your attention."
"Well you have it now princess. So well done... before you come back inside you better decide if this is what you want. I'm a jealous man, Nari. I don't play well with others."
"Neither do I."
"I don't like when people touch my things. If you're agreeing to this then this is it. I won't hesitate to-"
"You gonna kill him Yoongi?" She said almost interested in what was going to happen.
"If I see his hands on you again, yes. I'll kill him." He walked away stopping for a moment to look over his shoulder. "I'll see you inside, princess."