19

"Where are you going?" Namjoon said as she grabbed her keys walking through the house.
"Out."
"I'm coming with you."
"No you're not." She pulled on the denim jacket stuffing a box of cigarettes in the pocket.
"Namjoon. Let her go." Yoongi called and she paused form a moment before walking out slamming the front door.

"Miss min, you haven't been here in a while. No Yoongi?"
"No. Can I have the strongest whiskey you got." He pulled out a glass pouring her a double going to walk away. "Leave the bottle." She passed him the cash and she poured her glass full downing it in one go. She pulled out her phone looking at the screen seeing countless texts from Namjoon asking if she was okay. The boys had tried as well but she decided against answering seeing Yoongi's name flash on her screen.

I know you're upset but please come home. I'm sorry for what I did.

Please princess. I love you.

She locked her phone slipping it back in her pocket taking out a cigarette lighting it. The bar was particularly busy tonight. Not that she cared. She poured herself another drink downing it and suddenly felt the alcohol fogging her mind.
"Well I'll be damned. Kim Nari." She looked over her shoulder tightening her jaw.
"Fuck." She poured herself another glass as the girl came to sit next to her. "The fuck are you doing here kami. Thought you were banned?"
"That was temporary sweetie... still with Yoongi?" She took a mouthful of her drink looking at the woman.
"What's it to you?" She mentally cursed herself for taking her wedding band off and leaving it at home. She took a pull of her cigarette and the girl laughed.
"Holy shit. Who gave you that black eye? Yoongi finally get sick of your whining? Maybe he'll come to his senses and-"
"If shut the fuck up if I were you." She warned taking another swig feeling her phone buzz in her pocket.
"Ah what? You know him and me used at have such fun... go that man could fuck me for-"
"You got a death wish or something? Get out of here before I smash this glass in your eye."
"Miss min. Phone for you." The bartender said and she looked over.
"Tell him to go fuck himself." She said going back to her drink.
"Trouble in paradise? Miss min huh? That's new."
"What is this 21 question? Didn't I tell you to piss off?" She put out her cigarette downing her glass pouring the last of the bottle.
"Someone's touchy tonight. Not as touchy as-"
"I swear kami you say his name and I'll knock you off that stool."
"I was gonna say your brother." Nari scoffed shaking her head.
"You're a fucking whore you know that?" She spat finishing her glass taking out her phone seeing more texts appear.
"And you're nothing but a cheap fuck he got saddled with. Me and him had something you know? Bet he still thinks of me when he's doing you? Does he still fuck you from behind." Her jaw tightened as she looked straight a head. "Oh that's it, isn't it? He doesn't anymore... oh damn Nari. I can ask the girls if he's been with them? Or maybe I could message him myself... see if he's done fooling around? Maybe he's ready to come back to me."
"Fuck this." She downed her drink getting up grabbing her jacket when kami spoke again.
"What's wrong? Come on Nari! We all know he prefers fucking me especially when he text me last month man-" the whiskey bottle was smashed on the side of the bar and raised to her neck.
"I told you. Fuck off kami."
"Nari." She looked over her shoulder knowing exactly who said her name. She threw the bottle down on the bar turning around.
"Oh Yoongi long time no see." Kami shoved past Nari walking to him. She whispered in his ear and he glanced down. Nari watched as her hand came dangerously close to his pants and he grabbed her wrist.
"Kami. Fuck off. I told you years ago. I'm done with you." He pushed her away and she scoffed.
"Call me when you're done with your pathetic girl here." Nari walked off shoving past his shoulder and out of the bar. He huffed following her as she dug in her pocket for the keys to her car. She found them and opened the car door only for it to be pushed shut.
"You're drunk."
"And you're a dick." She tried to open the door again and he pushed it shut.
"You're not driving like this." She rolled her eyes leaning against the car door. "I'm driving you."
"No you're not." She pushed herself away about to walk out when he grabbed her arm.
"Nari-" he was cut off my a slap round the face. He looked back at her with a bleeding lip in shock.
"Don't fucking touch me Yoongi." She pulled away walking backwards down the street. "Did you call her?"
"Who? Kami? Why the fuck-"
"DID. YOU. CALL HER!" She shouted and he frowned at her.
"Yes." She scoffed nodded a little.
"I fucking knew it. You can't go without some fucking bitch! Honestly Yoongi what the fuck!"
"I called her because she sent me a letter asking for me back. I called her to tell her I was happily married." She froze as he stepped forward. "I would never cheat on you. Especially not with her okay? She's fucking with your head. You told me 6 years ago in the exactly place that if I wanted you the others needed to go. And did that there and then. I gave myself to you and I've stayed this way ever since. I'm yours and only yours." She seemed a little shocked by it all and stumbled a little the alcohol finally hitting her. He reached out stopping her from falling and huffed looking at how drunk she was.
"Yoongi I-"
"Stop okay? Let's get you home and we'll talk tomorrow." She gave a sloppy nod handing him the keys as he lead her to the car keeping her from stumbling.