36

She rummaged through the office draws looking for something, they were confused by her presence and Namjoon was the first to speak as she threw the files on the floor haphazardly.
"Nari what are you looking for? Yoongi will-"
"I don't care." She cut him off the displeasure racking through her words as she emptied the next draw.
"Nari." Namjoon attempted again and she looked up with narrowed eyes, if looks could kill he was sure he would be a goner.
"This draw. Where is the key?" Her fingers danced over the oak and there was no reply, she scoffed at the notion leaving them all uncomfortable as Jimin managed to slip out of the room unnoticed to find their boss.
"I don't-"
"Cut the crap. One of you knows. Now tell me!" Her sudden change in tone made them jump for a moment when she followed Hoseoks gaze to a sip in the desk. She ran her hands over it pressing down revealing the secret compartment and she pulled out the key, at the same time as her actions the door swung open letting a concerned Yoongi walk in to the tension filled room.
"What are you doing princess." He clicked his tongue in annoyance watching her put the key in the lock.
"I want to know." She turned the key and the draw clicked open as he stepped forward.
"Can we talk about this? I'd rather-"
"I'd rather you shit the fuck up! Oh I'm sorry am I not allowed to speak in your presence? Since my just a whore that was bought for you!" She shouted yanking the draw open to se the gun planted on top.
"Nari you're being unreasonable-"
"Unreasonable?! I just heard for your mother that I'm nothing more than a toy that you decided to buy!" Her eyes shot the Namjoon was was looking down uncomfortably at her words "you knew didn't you?" She said in disbelief and the rest of the boys looked to him for an awnser a little disgusted by it all.
"It's not like that..." he trailed off giving her time to roll her eyes. She pulled the draw out to pour the contender over the desk. No one was complaining about the mess she was causing as she looked at the files throwing them down across the floor when it wasn't what she needed. Yoongi's breathing hitched in his throat when she found the red velvet box he had tried to hide from her. As quickly as she picked it up she had opened it to confirm her suspicions. The leather collar felt heavy in her hands the more she looked at it, the memories flooded back from the time she spent with it locked around her neck.
"Why do you have this?" She said with tears in her eyes running her hand over the letters pushed into the harsh material.
"Nari. Listen-"
"WHY DO YOU HAVE IT!" She demanded almost letting her tears fall for a moment.
"It's a reminder." He admitted watching her reaction as she looked back down at the object with nothing but hate.
"A reminder of what? That you own me?"
"That I shouldn't make those mistakes again." She threw the box down pushing the rest of the files off the table likening the way he closed his eyes in annoyance.
"You're so full of shit aren't you? And you honestly believe it! Min Yoongi my fucking hero! Acting like everything you've done is for my own good! It was only ever for your selfish bullshit!"
"My bullshit? Last time I checked you did whatever the fuck you wanted princess-"
"God I fucking hate that!" The began to scream at each other while the boys stood awkwardly around the room listening to them shout venom at each other.
"Without be you would still be locked up my your asshole of a dad! He probably would've killed you by now! He wouldn't put up with your childish-"
"I wish he fucking had!" The room fell silent as her tears fell freely down
"You don't mean that..." Yoongi said quietly and she looked down.
"But I do. I wish he had killed me. Maybe then..."
"No say it princess. I dare you." She shook her head finally coming to her senses that what she was doing was wrong. He stepped closer leaning over the desk. She finally met his eyes and gulped. "Say it." She let her tears fall freely now trying to stop her sobs as she shook her heads.
"I didn't mean it... I- I didn't-" she cried out as if he could hear what she was thinking. The bad guy persona faded slightly as she sobbing in front of him, shoulders shaking violently as they ripped through her body.
"Are you sure?"
"She's sure for godsake Yoongi." Hoseok came to her defence pulling her into his chest so she could crying freely and Yoongi backed away a little.
"Take her to her room. Lock the door until she calms down. Someone clean up this mess." He turned around earning a protest from her. In a heartbeat she was behind him grabbing his arm.
"Please don't lock me away..." he heard the fear ripping through her voice and felt a little sick at his own actions, he didn't bother to look at her - in all honestly he was unsure weather he could keep it together and not cry when she spoke.-
"Namjoon. Lock her in her room. You wanted to paint me as the bad guy princess. So don't be disappointed when I start to act like it."
Namjoon stepped forward to pull her away as she cried louder almost begging him to stop while Namjoon pulled her out of the room with an iron grip on her wrist.