34

Present day

"Hello?" He groaned putting the phone to his ear in the dark room.
"It's happening." The voice on the other side spoke and he shot up.
"What? Right now? Shit." He ran around the room finding his clothes as he heard the groan on the other end. "Is that her?"
"Yes. Now hurry up. It's coming fast." The phone hung up and he ran to his car as quick as he could.

"Nari you're doing great sweetie come on push for me." The doctor spoke as she held Namjoon's hand letting a tear fall.
"Where is he? He should be here!" She shouted over her pain as Namjoon attempted to calm her.
"Kookie is calling him now sweetheart. He'll be here soon okay."

Yoongi pulled up at an angle running out of the car and running through the gate.
"She's upstairs go!" Jungkook shouted and Yoongi followed the screaming pushing the door open to see her laid back on the bed holding Namjoon's hand. He raced over coming to her side and she gripping his arm tightly.
"You're here- fuck- you're here." She gasped out as the doctor helped her through it all.
"I'm here Princess. I'm sorry it took so long. How are we doing?" The doctor looked up and huffed.
"Baby is misbehaving. They're taking their time." She screamed out as she was told to push again and hid her face into Yoongi's leg starting to cry. "The head is here. Okay Nari, I need a big push and then ignore it until I tell you too okay?" She shook her head choking on a sob and Yoongi ran his hand through her hair.
"Come on princess you can do it." She shook her head repeatedly covering her mouth to stop her crying.
"I can't. I can't. I can't do it."
"Hey. Come on you can. I'm right her okay. So is Namjoon. We have you." He held her hand tightly and namjoon did the same nodding to her.
"Come on Nari. One last time." Namjoon said as the pressure built up again causing her to scream out. She held them both tight as she could before falling back in relief, there was a moment of silence before the cries broke into the room. Yoongi gasped hearing them and the doctor wrapped the small baby in a blanket passing Yoongi the baby.
"Take the baby out a moment please." He looked down at Nari attempting not to make a fuss when Namjoon looked down as her shallow breathing and glassy eyes.
"Nari?" He placed a hand on her shoulder but she didn't respond.
"What's happening?" Yoongi panicked for a moment as the doctor worked away more focused on her.
"She's bleeding a lot. Please leave the room. I need to work." The hesitated and Namjoon stood up. "The next of kin may stay." Namjoon looked at Yoongi feeling almost broken and Yoongi nodded passing him the newborn.
"Take the baby and focus on them. I've got this." Namjoon left the room and Yoongi came to sit back down holding her head in his lap. "Come on princess. You need to pull through huh? You can't give up now. Not when you've just bought our baby into the world. I'm so proud of you... he's beautiful, baby... come on please don't leave us now." The doctor looked up nodding to Yoongi.
"The bleeding has stopped. She should wake up soon. Give her a moment. I'm going to check on the child and I'll be back to check on her." He left the room and Yoongi looked down at her tracing small patterns in her hair line as she laid there peacefully. He got up walking around to find her something to wear marvelling at the amount of blood that now covered the bed and the bottom of her night dress. It was 5am and Yoongi felt like he could sleep for days after that. He walked to the bathroom to turn on the shower for her and when he returned she was propped up on her elbows looking around. "Woe... you alright?" He said slowly directing her attention to him.
"My head hurts a little..." she looked down at the blood and frowned. "What happened? Where the baby? Fuck- I-" she started to panic and he walked over quickly holding her arms.
"It's okay calm down. You were bleeding a little too much but it's okay now. Namjoon and the doctor are with the baby. Making sure he's alright and they'll bring him back."
"He?" She looked at him with calm eyes and Yoongi smiled.
"We have a son princess." She smiled and pulled him close hugging him tightly. "You did it baby. You did so good. Shall we clean you up quickly? Hmm?"

The days after were... interesting, to say the least. Yoongi refused to leave her side even though she insisted it was okay. Jiho was a beautiful baby and was reasonably behaved. The baby hardly cried accept for when his mother left the room. Yoongi was always a light sleeper so it was no surprise that he would wake up when he heard the light babbles of his son moaning for more milk in the middle of the night. More than once Nari would hear his soft words.
"It's okay princess, sleep I've got it." Then the bed would feel empty and she would head him by the cot. "Shhhh let's not wake mummy up Hmm?" It was a strange comfort to her.
Namjoon was smitten with the baby and spent all the time he could with his nephew even volunteering to change nappies.
Jungkook was scared to be honest. Jiho was tiny and jungkook worried about holding him 'just in case' he nearly had a panic attack when Nari asked him to hold the baby while she went to the bathroom as both Yoongi and namjoon were out in the garden. But he soon warmed to the child becoming less scared.

"So. When do we go home?" Namjoon nearly choked looking up at his sister.
"What?"
"Well. I've had the baby. Jiho is fine and healthy. So am I. I'd like to go home. Yoongi will have to go back at some point and I want to be with him when he does." She spoke doing up the babies clothes.
"I hadn't thought about it..." Yoongi admitted and she rolled her eyes. "I suppose I should call the boys... see if they need me back."
"You're their boss. Of course they do. We all go home tomorrow. End of." She said back to her usual self and namjoon chuckled at it.
"Fine. But I'm not packing your bags."
"That's alright Yoongi will do it."
"I'm what now?" She chuckled as he held her waist looking down at the baby starring up at them both. He smiled and pulled a face. "I suppose whatever keeps mummy happy. Right son?" The baby cooed at him and he laughed watching her pick him up.
"See he already knows who's in charge."
"Smart kid."