Chapter 1: Ram, The Red Haired Maid

IMPORTANT: WE HAVE DONE A REMAKE OF THIS ENTIRE STORY, THIS ONE IS NOT AS GOOD AND HAS POOR WRITING AND DIALOGUE. My profile has the story as Ram:IF Redux, please go and check if out if you want a better reading experience. Ciao.

Subaru awakens to see the same white and gold ceiling as he did not too long ago. Sitting up, he looks toward the windows in the room. The burning sunlight blinding him. He covers his eyes from the light and lays back down with his arms open. Before he could start thinking, he suddenly hears a voice, not belonging to Beatrice, whom he met earlier.

"Sister, sister, it seems our guest has awoken."

"Rem, Rem, what a stupid look on our guests face"

He turns to his left where the now 2 voices were coming from.

The sight before him were 2 girls. Both lacking in unique appearances, the only notable differences being their hair color. One having reddish-pink hair, who insulted his looks right upon waking up, and the other with bright blueberry-blue hair.

Subaru blushes, pointing at the two in embarrassment. "It hurts to have someone's looks get insulted, hell, I haven't even gotten out of bed yet!"

Subaru stares at them, as he notices the pink-haired girl scoff. Subaru puts the blanket over his head to cover himself up. "I'm sorry" He apologizes as the girls look up at him and then look at each other.

"Sister sister, I believe our guest is what people refer to as a pervert" says the blue-haired girl toward the pink-haired girl. "Rem, Rem, it appears our guest's looks coordinate with his behavior" The pink-haired girl replied to her sister.

Subaru, swallowing his pride, looks toward the blue haired girl.

"Rem? That's an interesting name!" With that Subaru leaps up and stands on his bed as he does his infamous pose yet again. With him pointing at the stars, he states,

"My name is Subaru Natsuki! An unemployed shut-in who watches anime, plays video games and swings a wooden sword all day in his house with no aim!". With a lingering sense of silence, they once again start insulting him.

"Sister Sister, it appears our guest is a freak.". Rem looks at her twin once more.

"Rem, Rem, our guest must be having lewd fantasies of us."

Subaru gives up as a familiar person walks into the room. With a cheery voice, she walks in "Good morning Subaru." He looks up at the girl that walked into the room.

Looking at her purple eyes, silver hair, and pointy ears, Subaru recalls her as he speaks. "Hey! you're that girl who I fought alongside with yesterday!" Emilia looks at her as she tilts her head.

"You can't tell me you have forgotten my name already, Subaru." The girl says. Subaru scratches the back of his head slowly becoming embarrassed once again. "Ah yeah- what was it again? Damelia?" Subaru's attempt at the girl's name made her burst out laughing.

"It's Emilia! You're so silly Subaru.". He looks back at her "Oh yeah, it was Emilia! I'm sorry, it's hard to remember much of anything that happened last night considering I was at a loss of blood and I was dizz-" The sisters interrupted Subaru.

"Miss Emilia, my sister was just violated by our dear guest."

"Miss Emilia, Rem was just held prisoner in shame by our guest."

The two point at Subaru while bowing their heads down in respect of her.

"Wh-What?! No I did not!" Subaru shouted frantically, as Emilia told them "Ram, Rem, don't tease Subaru too much.". They both lean in apology as Subaru looks at the red-haired maid. "Ram and Rem huh? Well it makes sense you both are twins."