Chapter 18: Oni Horn

Warning: This chapter contains some NSFW and sensitive content. Proceed with caution

Rem's hand raises as she casts her healing magic to heal herself. "STUPID BITCH STUPID BITCH STUPID BITCH" The voice rang inside of her head, she tried grabbing her horn once again as it shocked her hand and cut deeper. "DON'T TRY DOING THAT YOU WHORE, ILL PUNISH YOU!" Rem started to cry as saltwater splashes into her eyes, turning the irises red. She started crawling across the sand as she saw a light from the mansion in the distance.

Closing the door behind him, Subaru stands in front of the drill haired loli as she turns around to look at him. "I have called you here to talk to you, I suppose!" She flips her hair with a sassy face as Subaru nods. "What do you want, Beako?" Beatrice pouts. "First of all, stop calling me that name I suppose!" Subaru nods and smiles. "As you wish, Rice Beater!" Beatrice pouts. "Just Betty, I suppose!" After their little argument cools down, she begins.

"I never got a chance to thank you, I suppose..." Subaru's eyes widen as he asks, "What do you mean Beako?!" Beatrice nods and explains. "Because of the contract we made, I was finally able to leave that library and that witch, I suppose" Beatrice tightened her hands into fists upon saying the words witch. Subaru's eyes widen. "W-witch?" He stepped back a little as she looked up at him with a slightly saddened face.

Rem crawls through the forest as she follows the path back to the mansion. "YOU DUMB AS COW, WHY ARE YOU GOING THERE? TO GET KILLED?!" The voice screamed into her head, racking her brain. She grabs her head as she hears something approaching her. A carriage with a bunch of dirty men with prickly beards peek out. "Hehe, look-ey what we have 'ere!" One of the men hop out of the car as they grab her and throw her onto the carriage as they start driving away.

Beatrice remembers the memories she had with a pink haired girl with a long cloak, a tall man with blue hair and formal attire, and a white-haired elf who was beautiful. Looking up to Subaru, she said, "I know the witch of greed... I was born 400 years ago and put under a contract by her. She told me to wait in that wretched library until 'that person' came to break the contract and to take me away.. and that person was you, I suppose..." Subaru was left speechless, looking down at the sitting loli.

"I-I don't know what to say Beatrice..." Subaru mutters as he noticed her getting up. "Don't be so utterly stupid, I suppose. But, thank you, thank you for helping me out of the hell I was stuck in for 400 years, I suppose!" She hugged Subaru as he stood frozen like a statue. This was very out of character for Beatrice to be doing to Subaru. He looked down at her as she realized what she was doing and pulled back.

"I-it wasn't that big of a deal, I suppose. 400 years was nothing!" She scoffed as Subaru smiled softly at her. "You're welcome Beako!" Beatrice pouts. "Did I not just tell you to stop calling me by that silly name, I suppose?" Subaru lifted her up and said. "Sorry Beako!" Beatrice starts to shake around while being held up as she shouts, "Vista!" Subaru collapsed onto the floor with Beatrice on top of him.

"She's a feisty one, ain't she. Hey! Stop moving ya dawg!" The men grabbed onto the weak Rem as she started screaming and crying as the men started unclothing her. "Shut yer trap!" One of the men slaps her across the face as more tears flowed down her face. The men started grabbing onto Rem's revealed breasts as she forced herself to be silent. The cracked horn on her head stopped glowing as the men started to remove her panties.

Subaru looked up at Beatrice's face, noticing they were surprisingly close, she quickly pulls away and gets up. With blushes on both of their faces, Beatrice shouts. "Don't be so reckless, I suppose!" Subaru gets up and adjusts his hair. "It's not my fault you casted that spell on me while I was carrying you!" Beatrice looks back at him with an evil grin. "It's not my fault you carried me, I suppose!" Subaru shoots back again. "It's not my fault Beako is so adorable, I suppose!" He mocks her as she opens her mouth to respond but can't, blushing.