Chapter 30: Lust and Love

Although his introduction wasn't very formal, the figure dashed towards his opponent at full speed, ready to chop her head off. A singular slash could end this all, when they came to a sudden realization.

"Wait!"

The man realized something. Subaru had warned him earlier that killing Sirius could have severe consequences. Since he was not sure about this Sin Archbishop's power, causing conflict could lead to unexpected consequences.

He instead came up with a different plan. With quick thinking, he dashed around Sirius in circles. Being impossible to keep up with the red-haired man, Sirius took a small step back with a disgusted face.

"How vile! How disgusting! How! How! Ho- "

The bandaged female began to flail her chains around, causing a small flame to shoot out. She felt a sharp pain in her head, and with that, her vision faded to black.

"I got her!" Reinhard looked down at the passed-out Sin Archbishop. Reinhard used the same spell he did in order to force Felt asleep back at the loot house, however this was much more intense.

Suddenly, Reinhard heard a strange noise, of what sounded like people hitting the floor.

Looking up, the red-haired man noticed a crowd a small distance away from him, beginning to pass out.

"This isn't good!"

He looked around quickly to find a place apart from the city. Seeing a seemingly abandoned shack, he dashed inside, carrying Sirius' sleeping body.

Looking around in a hurry, Reinhard stood in the dusty, old room. Being dimly lit by the sunlight outside, through the boarded windows, the room was made of wood through and through. Wooden floorboards laid across the room, not failing to creak if someone stepped on them.

The walls were tan, with a glossy finish. The ceiling was made with what seemed like the same type of wood the floorboards were made of, however, way smoother.

Old Furniture stood in the room, along with a coffin sitting on the floor. Strange, but would make do.

Reinhard saw this, and grabbed the coffin, putting Sirius inside of it. He then closed the coffin and dashed out of the shack.

"Sealing stones!" Reinhard dashed, coming to a stop near a busy sidewalk, accompanying the canal ways.

He took a moment to remember where he was, being this was not the first time in this city. Coming to the realization to where he was in the city, he began to dash, and said in a hurry "To Kiritaka Muse's shop!"

Kiritaka Muse was a popular merchant known in the city of Priestella. Reinhard knew him as the merchant who collected stones, sealing stones included.

Although being unsure, seeing as to their stock being limited, now was no time to question. He could only hope they had sealing stones in stock, along with the fact that Sirius could wake up at any given moment.

"I see it! It's in the distance!" The shop he was destined to get to was only a couple hundred feet away. Reinhard came to a halt before the entrance, needing to grab the stone, pay, and get out as quickly as possible. He took a step forward, as a voice came from ahead of him.

"Where are you looking? You dull, dense, useless piece of shit? It's because of this foolishness that you can't be saved. Come on, open your dog eyes wide, and think hard with your empty heads. Then maybe this gentle lady will show mercy to your filthy soul, you rotten bag of meat!"

Dumbfounded, Reinhard gave a blank stare at the person standing before him. There, stood a girl, seemingly a child. She looked around 10 or 11, and immediately reminded him of Felt.