Update: Major Announcement

Hello everyone! DACHero here,

I come with major good news, and some bad.

After a long talk with my team, we overlooked the entire story and where it was attraction and popularity wise. We noticed major plotholes, pacing issues, out of character moments, and random moments in our story that drag down the overall plot. There are also timeline issues that were out of place and confusing. 

I would like to express my reasoning as to why this happened. I was at a bad place when I first started writing this story. I found it as kind of an outlet from getting away from the situation I was in at the time. As I began to write this, my friend(s) got in on the project, and we began to rush chapters. 

This is why a lot of the story is out of place.

We have come to the decision to start a rewrite. This will include:

- A remastered story telling

- Enhanced and improved character writing

- Longer chapters

- New chapter content

- Original Illustrations

- Consistent pacing

The rewrite WILL be following the original story told here, but in a much better way.

We will keep the original posted incase of any new readers wanting to catch up with what is happening in the story.

On a final note, thank you to everyone who has stayed along for this long with the story, we promise to deliver a better version of the story. We love every one of you!

(The rewrite will be posted on my account in due time, I will post an update chapter with its release)

Thank you,

DACHero, LameMan, Fallomic, Shogun