Being A Gentleman Sucks Sometimes

Brian’s POV

Zoey pulled her hotel key card from her tiny purse. She swiped it multiple times backwards and cursed when the door didn’t open

“Here Zoey, let me,” I asked gently trying to take the card from her hand.

“No way, I got it. Let me do it,” she said pulling her hand away the side.

“No seriously, I can do it,” I laughed reaching around her, tickling her.

“Stop it Brian, ,”she laughed and squirmed around trying to get free from my grip.“I got it, I got it”

Finally she swiped it the right way this time and the green light flashed. She opened the door and grabbed my hand, pulling me but I didn’t cross the threshold. I stood there for a second not knowing what to do as she tried to pull me in.  “Aren’t you coming in?” she asked.

“Um, sure,” I said following her. It wasn’t a good idea to be here with her, but I just couldn’t seem to make myself stay away.

"Ow!" Zoey threw herself on the couch and yelped as she tried to take off one of her heels She looked at me impatiently as I squat down to take her foot in my hand. I quickly unfastened the strap that she had been struggling with and I ran a finger gently across the arch of her foot. She giggled as she pulled it away and reached for the strap on her second shoe.

“Need help with that?” I asked gently

“I can do it,” she insisted.

I watched her as she managed to get the other shoe off by herself.  She stood and walked into the bedroom and naturally, I followed.

She stood in front of me and then turned. She used her left hand to point to her dress zipper “Would you mind?”

I shook my head as I grabbed the small tab. For some reason I was nervous. Normally I was damn good at undressing women but not today.  I barely lowered the tab an inch before it caught some of the dress fabric. I worked it free, but after another few inches, it caught again. It went on that way, stop and start, the parting dress slowly revealing her beautiful pale skin, and the longer it took to unzip her, the more I knew being here was a bad idea. I tried to distract myself with conversation.  “This dress is a pain in the ass.”

She looked back at me, a sexy side glance that was made humorous by her slight drunk swaying “What’s taking you so long?” she asked. 

“The zipper keeps getting stuck, that’s what.”

“That’s why I asked you to do it. I'd never be able to get it off by myself.”

I don't think she realized what she just said to me or the affect it had on my growing hard on.

“Never wear this dress again,” I complained as I shifted to ease the growing uncomfortable lack of space in my jeans.

“Hurry, it’s hot in here,” she complained.

“Tell me about it,” I mumbled.  With one last tug, I finally reached the end of the zipper, which was a good two inches below her waist. The curve of her hips and her adorable cat print underwear were killing me.

 “Thanks,” she said as she moved away from me, pulling her dress over her head instead of letting it fall like most girls would. She struggled to get off the camisole she’d been wearing underneath and the dress at the same time.

"Ow! Brian…help me, I'm stuck."

I froze and shifted my eyes away from her as she stood in front of me in her underwear, with her arm caught in her dress. I swiftly grabbed the fabric, trying to avert my eyes as much as possible from what was below me, as I lifted the shirt and dress over her head. Not that I didn’t want to look or touch, cause I sure as hell did. Thing is, I wanted her to remember and be an active participant. Not just a drunken fling. We’d already done that.The next time, I had sex with Zoey Baker, I wanted her to remember.

I threw the dress gingerly onto the pile of her discarded clothes and raised an eyebrow when she fell back into bed.

"I'm so tired…" she mumbled sleepily.

I smiled at the sight of her and moved to pull the comforter up around her, tucking the edges around her. I reached out to smooth her hair but pulled my hand back when she opened her green eyes.

“G’night Brian.”

“Good night Zoey.”