Again...

Zacky’s POV

Zoey was coming home to hang out with us. I gotta say, I was pretty psyched. I haven’t seen her since Christmas so almost a half a year. I missed my sister.

Gena gushed about it to the girls while the guys came over for our band meeting.

“I can’t wait for Zoey to get here,” Gena moved about like a bee fluttering from flower to flower, setting up snacks. “I’ve been trying to get Zacky to talk her into a long visit for months but she’s always so busy..”

Lacey nodded happily but Val looked unsure as Michelle began to pout.

“Dude, Zoey’s coming into town?” Johnny asked a bit too excited. I mean his girlfriend was sitting right there.

“Yeah, I forgot to tell you, she’s coming to Vegas with us,” I announced.

“That’s cool, man,” Matt replied with a grin “it’s been forever.  It’ll be good for her to get away from all that shit for a while. Dickhead Bieber imitation.”

Brian sipped his beer and looked at Michelle for reaction. Since Zoey and Brian had been photographed holding hands, Michelle had been raising hell. She accused Brian of cheating on her while he was in LA. Apparently, she thought Brian had a long history of being after Zoey. That broad was crazy. I mean Brian and Zoey…what the hell? Zoey was like a sister to Brian.

When Michelle stood up and stormed out to the patio, Brian sighed loudly.

“Man, I’m sorry about that,” I admitted sheepishly “I didn’t think Zoey coming would be that big a deal.”

He looked at Michelle, who was fuming and waiting for him to follow her “It’s not. I’m cool with her coming. Michelle will get over it.”

“Well you did get photographed holding another woman’s hand while out of town,” Val interjected, defending her sister.

“Your sister fucked her yoga instructor,” Brian reminded her with a sarcastic grin “Multiple times. Even after getting caught and apologizing. And promising to never do it again.”

Val shrugged, knowing she was beat.

“Dude, don’t you think you should go talk to her?” I asked reminding him that she was outside.

He nodded and launched himself off the couch and out of the patio door. As soon as he slid the door shut, the voices climbed.

Michelle attacked and Brian made it worse by mumbling things and seeming undisturbed.

“Did you know she was coming?” Michelle demanded.

Brian’s response was inaudible.

“What’s the fuck is going on?” Jimmy asked entering the room with a bowl of popcorn. “I thought we were supposed to be having a meeting.”

“Nah,” Johnny shook his head “We’re watching Brian and Michelle fight instead. More entertaining.”

Jimmy stuffed a handful of popcorn in his mouth and mumbled “What the hell did he do now?”

“She’s freaked out about Zoey coming to Vegas with us,” I explained.

Jimmy’s eye brow rose. “Really?” he asked in a slow voice.

“Um yeah, really,” I replied wondering what that look was about.

Before I could ask, Michelle opened the patio door and apologized as she picked up her purse to leave. “I’m sorry guys, I need to get out of here. Val, I’ll call you later.”

Brian moved inside and tried to catch her arm “C’mon Chelle, you’re being ridiculous.”

I felt guilty. I mean because Brian helped my sister, Michelle was basically on a rampage.

Michelle turned in anger and it’s pretty safe to say it scared us all “I’m being ridiculous? Your little girlfriend is coming into town and you think I’m being ridiculous. I’m not stupid Brian, I saw you two holding hands. You never even hold my hand.”

Brian put both hands up as if he was giving up “I told you, it was meaning less…just helping her out of the paparazzi jam.”

Michelle’s eyes widened as she yelled “You expect me to believe that? You expect me to believe you didn’t fuck her again!”

Brian completely froze as I tried to process what Michelle had just said.

The word “again” rang through my ears over and over.

Michelle laughed cruelly “Oh that’s right, Zacky doesn’t know. You didn’t even bother to tell him.”

Brian looked from me to her as he spoke “Michelle, seriously, you need to shut the fuck up right now.”

Again, I heard in my head as I could feel my face turn red. Gena came close and began rubbing my back to calm me down.

“Why?” she spat “because you don’t want him to find out you took his sister’s virginity. You’d think being such good friend’s, you’d want to tell him that. Maybe apologize, but no instead you probably just want to fuck her again.”

Brian looked at me panicked. I could tell by that look that everything Michelle had just said was true.

“Again?” I asked angrily.

Brian held his hands up again “Zacky, it’s not what you think.”

“Again?” I repeated even louder. I could see Michelle storm off apparently happy in her result to cause chaos. But I didn’t care.

“Zack, come on man, you know I wouldn’t…” 

And that’s when I punched him.