Busted

Zoey's POV

We both jumped up out of the bed. I tossed on a big tee shirt and moved into the living area of the suite with Brian on my heels.

The knocking continued "Zoey I know you're fucking in there. Open the door."

Oh my God, my brother was at the door and he sounded pissed. Of course I planned to tell Zacky about me and Brian but I didn't want him to catch us red handed before we were ready.

I motioned to Brian, "Go hide in the bathroom," I said lowly. "I'll get rid of him."

He immediately moved to the living room bathroom and I yelled "Not that one! The bedroom bathroom!"

"Good idea," he smirked as he moved quickly disappearing into the bedroom suite.

I patted my hair in an attempt to look presentable and moved to the door. I opened it just as he was about to pound again."Jesus fuck, Zacky, what's the big idea?" I asked pretending anger.

He took one look at me and shook his head "What the hell took you so long? You look like shit."

I glared at how perfect he always looked in the morning. Damn him for being an early bird."You see Zack, that's why Matt wins the best brother award every year. He doesn't tell me I look like shit."

He gave me a frown as he walked into the suite and threw himself on the couch. I noticed he was carrying a newspaper in his hand. "And Zina doesn't sleep the half the fucking day away in Vegas."

"Then you should have invited Zina," I growled as I tossed myself down on the couch next to him.

"Did you really just wake up?" he asked.

I ran my hand through my hair "Yeah actually I was just about to take a shower." Figured that would be the best way to get him to leave.

"Did you have fun last night?" he asked, not taking my hint, sprawling himself on the couch. "You looked like you were having fun."

"As a matter of fact, I did," I replied calmer than I felt, my eyes on the paper, as I sat in the chair across from the couch. "It was just what I needed."

He looked at me suspiciously "And what about Brian?"

"What about him?"

"You know."

"Ahh so we've reached this portion of the program. Do we have to talk about this right now? I kind of have a headache." I put my hand to my head for good measure, trying not to panic.

"Now is as just a good of a time as any," he asked calmly, tapping the paper against his leg.

"Okay, I know you want to ask so go ahead," I shrugged, not entirely sure I wanted to have this conversation with Brian within hearing distance.

"I don't have to ask. It's true, apparently," he shrugged sitting back after tossing the paper on the coffee table. Not a tabloid. Thank God.

"It was one time. It happened. I don't know what you want me to say," I blurted palms up.

He looked at me his green eyes practically shoot laser beams into my head "I guess what I want you to tell me why you never told me. Why did I have to find out from Michelle?"

"It wasn't that big of a deal. He was drunk. I was...drunk..it was a mistake. And honestly, that's not something you tell your brother," I admitted.

He nodded in agreement "Yeah that's true."

"I did tell Zina," I confessed sheepishly "Only cause..you know..she's a girl."

A look of hurt passed over his face I mean, "You coulda told me. I mean I didn't want to hear the shit details. I just want to know it happened."