Strength and Tequila

The POV changes a few times in this one.

Brian's POV

It was a long two weeks since Zoey's blow up. I'd like to say we cleared up all the confusion and she stopped being mad at me, but then that would be a lie. Instead, we did what we did best and kind of just ignored each other. We were wrapping up the album, so everyone didn't think it out of the ordinary that she stayed at her condo in LA and I stayed in Huntington. Although they probably should have since the studio was in LA. Mostly everyone who hadn't witnessed the ugly scene between Michelle and Zoey just thought we were busy. During that same time, Gena decided that she wanted to be married before we went on tour to promote City of Evil so all the wedding plans sped up and set for the end of the month.

You know what that means, right? Bachelor party at the strip clubs, which should have been fun. And it was for about an hour and half until Zacky decided her wanted to hit the bar.

"OK correct me if I'm wrong?" Matt said as we walked up to Johnny's "But visiting a bar we hit all the time doesn't necessary constitute part of a perfect Bachelor party?"

"Don't look at me." I growled "It's not my fault,the bachelor himself decided he'd had enough of the hot strippers."

Zacky frowned "Why do I need to pay a hot chick to dance with me when I've got one at home that'll do it for free? And I might get sex out of it if I play my cards right."

"C'mon Zack," Jimmy argued "think about the little people who aren't getting any at all these days."

Everyone laughed and looked at me. Assholes. "Fuck you, James," I replied and everyone just laughed harder.

"Brian, you need to thank us," Johnny began "We just kept you outta trouble."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

He looked at me incredulously "That stripper was practically begging you to take her back in the private room and fuck her."

Zacky and Matt nodded in agreement.

"I wouldn't have done that,"I protested. At least not with Zacky around. Wait did I really just think that? "I was just getting my money's worth."

"Uh huh, sure, Bri." Johnny laughed.

I decided to change the subject "Dude, you're getting married in two days. We should be out doing wild and crazy shit, not drinking at the same bar we've been drinking at since we were teenagers."

"So what do you want to do? Find another couple of strippers that'll dry hump you till you get your rocks off. Bet Zoey would like that." Matt said.

"Like you didn't enjoy it," I spat back

"Eh, it was okay," he shrugged "Maybe I'm just over that stage in my life. Besides what if the girls find out the dirty details."

I scoffed weakly as Zacky lifted his eyebrow "Zoey isn't the boss of me. And I know my fellow men would never sell me out and tell her so I'm not worried."

"Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't the Bachelorette party stopping here after their wild night out?" Jimmy asked as they walked in.

"Really? I didn't know that." Zacky replied innocently.

"Sure." was the reply from his companions.

"Checking up on your woman?" Matt asked laughing.

"No, Gena is a big girl and I trust her completely." Zacky said walking to the bar. After ordering a round of beers, the guys looked around the bar toward a crowd that had gathered in the pool table area.