↳ CHAPTER FOUR

-LATE NIGHT EMOTIONS-
————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER FOURˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

-LATE NIGHT EMOTIONS-————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER FOURˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act i)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

EDMUND FLUSHED the toilet, walking out the door and he looks up to see Lucy walking around the corner with a candle lit.

Edmund smirked before following her towards the wardrobe. Lucy climbed through the door to the wardrobe as Edmund entered the room.

"Lucy.. Where are you?" he asked, slowly walking towards the wardrobe. He reached the wooden door of the and opens the door.

"Boo!" he shouted but his sister wasn't in there. He frowns, looking back at the door and then back at the wardrobe. "Lucy.." he said as he stepped into the wardrobe.

"Hope you're not afraid of the dark." He smirked to himself as he completely shut the wardrobe door.

All he could see were giant fur coats. "Lucy?" He walked further in the wardrobe and saw a branch. He pulled a face at the branch, moving it out of his way.

He moved further, turning and walking backwards when he tripped and fell back. He felt the softness and coldness of the snow as he fell to the ground.

He sat up and looked around to see that he was surrounded in snow. He looked around, at the forest before looking ahead. "Lucy.. Where are you?" he called out but got no answer.

He trudged throughout the snowy forest calling out his sisters name. "I think I believe you now." He soon reached a lamp post. He frowned, staring up at it as the brightness of the fire blinded his eyes.

He trudged deeper in the forest, calling out his sisters name. He reached the top of a hill and reached what seemed to be a road. Yet it was covered in snow. He heard a branch snap in the distance and he looked in the direction it came from.

Bells were heard and some figure approached at speed. "Lucy?" the figure soon turned into reindeer as they galloped and someone was snuggled so far in Edmund couldn't see their face.

Edmund stepped back not breaking eye contact with the moving sleigh. He fell backwards as the sleigh travelled past him and stopped not too far away from him. A small figure hopped out of the sleigh.

The dwarf began running at Edmund. He quickly stood up and tried to run but the dwarf throws a whip around his legs, making him fall over. The dwarf holds a knife to his throat. "Leave me alone!"