↳ CHAPTER FIVE

-NEW WORLDS AND WARNINGS-
——————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER FIVEˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

-NEW WORLDS AND WARNINGS-——————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER FIVEˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act i)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

EMILY WOKE up to arms wrapped around her waist. Confused, she looked beside her to see Edmund, fast asleep.

She unwrapped his arms and quietly tiptoed her way out of the room.

"Leaving so soon?" she turned around at the voice to be met with a smirking Peter.

"Peter Pevensie, I swear to god if you do not keep your mouth shut I will break every single bone in your body." Emily whisper-shouted at him.

"All right. Calm down. It was too cute. I can't wait to tell Lucy and Susan about this!" he began to walk out the door.

"No, you bloody won't. You will not say a bloody word to anyone. And don't give me that 'aww it was too cute' it meant nothing, he was just comforting me because of... something." she stopped him by grabbing him by the arm.

She awkwardly looked down at her thumbs again and picking at her nails.

"Okay, fine. I won't tell anyone. But don't expect me not to tease you about it when you least expect it." Peter winked at her as Emily rolled her eyes and opened the door walking back to her room to get dressed.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Emily was in the kitchen getting her and the four siblings snacks because they were going to play cricket outside since it had stopped raining. She walked out to see Peter throw Edmund the ball and hit him on the leg. "Ow!" Edmund yelped clutching his leg.

"Whoops. Wake up dolly daydream." Peter smirked to himself at Emily as she walked across the garden to put the food by Lucy who was sat by herself under a big oak tree. "Why can't we play hide and seek again?" Edmund asked, glancing towards his brother.

"I thought you said it was a kid's game." Peter said tossing the ball from hand to hand. "Besides, we could all use the fresh air!" Susan said enthusiastically, smiling.

"It's not like there isn't air inside." Edmund sarcastically remarked, making Susan's face drop. Emily walked over to where Lucy was sat by herself. She hadn't talked to any of them at all today.

She placed the stuff down in front of her and before Emily left to go join the others, she asked "You sure you don't want to join us?" Lucy shook her head in reply, going back to read her book. Emily sighed and walked over to play as a fielder.