↳ DELETED SCENES

-ARRIVING BACK IN LONDON-
———————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #6ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

-ARRIVING BACK IN LONDON-———————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #6ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act i)

————PROMISES————

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

MRS. MACREADY dropped the four siblings at the train station, bidding goodbye to each of the children. "Thank you for making Miss Emily happy. I don't know what you children did but I haven't seen her this happy for a long time." The Macready thanked them.

The Pevensie siblings glanced at each other, small smiles on their faces. "Well, I think it was Emily that really made us happy, Ma'am." Peter explained. "You keep in touch with her, won't you?" Mrs. Macready concluded. "We promise we will." Susan vouched for all her siblings.

The others nodded their heads in agreement. "Good. Take care of yourselves until you get back to London." were Mrs. Macready's last words before she beckoned the horse and carriage to turn around and she rode off into the distance.

The train pulled into the station and the four Pevensie's climbed onto the train, immediately searching for a compartment. Once they found an empty one, they all slumped down. There was a silence between them for the first part of the journey.

Edmund and Lucy sat on opposite sides of the train, both of them staring out the window at the scenery. Each of them in deep thought. "Peter?" Lucy questioned. Peter turned his attention to his youngest sister. "Yes, Lu?"

"Do you think we'll go back to Narnia again? With Emily?" Lucy asked, turning towards her brother. Peter glanced towards Susan, before turning back to Lucy, sighing to himself. "I don't know, Lu. None of us do." Peter began. Lucy lowered her head. "But we can write to her. Every day. And hopefully she can come see us one day. How about that?" Peter finished, gently rubbing his sisters back.

Lucy only nodded and leaped into Peter's arms to give him a hug. Peter smiled and wrapped his arms around Lucy's small figure. Edmund sighed to himself, before turning to look back out the window, his head leant against the window.

The buildings slowly started increasing in size and the amount of buildings increased, meaning that the Pevensie's were closer to home. They slowly began pulling into their station. Outside, was a small crowd of people waving at the train. Many of them were waiting for the children to come home, after a few months of being away from their families.

The Pevensie siblings picked up their bags and slowly made their way to meet their families for the first time in months. Peter was the first of the siblings to get off the train, Lucy being the next. Peter held his hand out to help Lucy step off the train, keeping his grip on her hand as he made his way through the crowd.