↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN

-WORRIES AND SERPENTS-
————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVENˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

-WORRIES AND SERPENTS-————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVENˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act iii)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"I CANT SEE a thing. This fog's too thick." Drinian complained as the boat entered the dark island's cave.

"Edmund." a voice called making him look to see the mist in the form of the white witch. "Come with me. Be my king. I'll let you rule."

"Go away. You're dead." "You can never kill me. I'll always be alive in your mind. Silly boy." The White Witch flew away.

"No!" When Emily heard Edmund shout, she turned around frowning. "Ed? Are you all right?" Edmund jumped and mumbled a small "Yeah."

"Keep away!" The crew looked around tying to find where the voice was coming from."Keep away!"

"Who's there?" Emily asked. "We do not fear you." Caspian shouted. "Nor I you. Keep away!" The voice shouted again.

"We will not leave." Caspian shouted back. "Ed, give me your torch." Emily demanded holding out her hand.

Edmund handed her the torch and she shone it to where she heard the voice and there was a man standing with a sword running like a maniac back and forth on the rock.

"You will not defeat me!"

"Caspian. Caspian, look at his sword." Emily pointed at the sword.

"Lord Rhoop!" Caspian gasped. "You do not own me!" The lord shouted again.

"Stand down." Caspian ordered the men with their crossbows. "We need to get him onboard." Emily said.

After those words left Emily's mouth, Eustace took his opportunity to swoop down and grab the lord in his hands and bring him onto the boat.

"Be calm, my lord." Caspian said. "Off me, demon!" The lord pushed off Oliver from helping him. "No, my lord."

"We are not here to hurt you." Emily added. "I am your king, Caspian." The lord's eyes widened, turning around to face Caspian.

"Caspian?"

"You should not have come. There's no where out of here. Quickly. Turn this ship around before it's too late!" The lord shouted.