↳ CHAPTER FOURTEEN

-CORONATION AND GOODBYES-
———————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER FOURTEENˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

-CORONATION AND GOODBYES-———————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER FOURTEENˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act i)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

EMILY STOOD in her room at Cair Paravel. Getting ready for her coronation as high queen. She stared at her dress laying on her bed and then back at herself in the mirror. Thoughts rushed though her head but she was snapped out of her daze when she heard a knock at her door.

"Come in!" she shouted. The door opened and in walked Susan and Lucy. "Why aren't you ready yet?" Susan asked, noticing the dress on her bed.

"I don't feel like going. I'm somehow going to mess it up. I know it." Emily replied flopping onto the bed.

"Oh, don't be silly. You'll do great. I know it." Lucy reassured her. "Really?"

"Really." Lucy replied, smiling at her. "Thanks, Luce."

"We'll leave you to get ready. Oh, and you better be ready." Susan pointed a finger at her.

"I promise. I will get ready." Emily said once the door shut. She looked at her lilac dress. She sighed and put the dress on, the maids walked into the room and tied the back of her dress and began to do her hair.

They had plaited her hair into a small crown around her head, leaving the rest of her curls free, cascading down her back. Emily thanked them and walked out of her room and down to the throne room where everyone was waiting, taking deep breaths on the way. The Pevensie's and Aslan weren't there waiting for her.

She took a deep breath before the door opened and she began walking forward as all eyes were on her.

She slightly smiled, keeping her head high, seeing Edmund out of the corner of her eye, smiling at her. She walked up the few steps towards her throne which was positioned next to Peter and Susan's.