↳ DELETED SCENES

-THE TRAIN JOURNEY-
——————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #3ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

-THE TRAIN JOURNEY-——————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #3ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act i)

—————PROMISES————

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

PETER OPENED the door to the train carriage and Lucy awkwardly walked in first, handing Peter her bag as he put it up in the compartment above.

Edmund moved to pick lift his bag, when Peter moved down to help, only to stop when Edmund glared at him and placed the bag up himself.

The two other children watched in silence as the Pevensie siblings sat down in the remaining chairs.

Edmund had been staring out the window for most of the train journey, Lucy stood on her knees, looking at the small map above the seats.

She noticed her brother looking solemnly out the window and reached out her toy dog.

Edmund makes a face at the toy, reluctantly takes it from her hands. Lucy smiles and sits back down in the seat.

Edmund looks down at the toy before holding it out towards the little boy in front of him. The little boy took it from his hand and hugged it close to his little chest.

Lucy glanced towards the two siblings, the girl looking just a year younger than her. The boy smiled at Lucy, to which she smiled back.

The train slowly pulled into the next station. "Goosey Station. Goosey Station." The conductor called out. Peter looked up and out at the few people waiting at the station.

The two younger siblings also looked out the window as the little boy and his sister got off the train.

"Give me your hand. Let's get going." The man's faint voice from outside the train, led the little boy away while the woman looked at the girl's evacuee tag, before letting it drop and angrily motioned for the girl to follow after.

Edmund looked away from the window and turned to look at Peter. Peter glanced back at Edmund, giving a small glare before looking outside as the whistle blew once again and the train set off.

The train passed through more trees and green fields. It seemed as if they were getting seller into the countryside.

"Next station: Coombe Halt." The conductor's voice rang through the little speaker. "That's us." Peter rose from his seat, beginning to take his sister's suitcases down from the baggage holder.

Edmund pulled a face at his brother before reaching up to get his own suitcase. As he wanted to show his brother he was independent and didn't need Peter to help him with anything.

Peter lightly glared at his brother, cursing to himself, wishing his younger brother wasn't going to continue his annoying, selfish antics for however long they were staying away from the city.

The four children, one by one stepped off the train and onto the platform, Peter helping Lucy down so that she didn't fall flat onto the concrete floor. The conductor whistled once again and the train whizzed past behind the four siblings.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷