↳ CHAPTER SIXTEEN

-EXPLORING RUINS-
———————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER SIXTEENˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act ii)

-EXPLORING RUINS-———————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER SIXTEENˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act ii)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

THEY ALL STOPPED to stare at the amazing view in front of them. Emily stepped slightly forward turning around to face them all before smirking and running towards the water taking off her shoes and socks. She saw Lucy and Susan follow and Edmund and Peter following closely behind.

"Shame you're not as fast as me, Ed!" Peter shouted. "Last one in is a rotten egg." They all started splashing each other and laughing. Emily scooped her hands up and splashed Ed as hard as she could. He got soaking wet. His facial expression turned to shock, he smirked. "Right, that's it."

He picked up Emily, bridal style. "Ed, what are you doing?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Revenge" and he threw her in the water. She gasped as she reached the surface of the water. Edmund smirked before looking up at the cliffs and noticing something.

"Ed! Ed?" Susan called out as she saw Edmund gazing off at something.

"What is it?" Peter asked. "Where do you suppose we are?" Edmund asked. "I'll bloody kill you one day, Edmund Pevensie." Emily scolded as she stood out of the water, her clothes and hair soaking wet.

"Well, where do you think?" Peter asked, smiling. "Well, I don't remember and ruins in Narnia.." he said, looking back up the cliff. They all looked up the cliff in front of them to see what Edmund was talking about.

The five children all began walking up the cliff towards the ruins. As they climbed up the steep cliff, Edmund and Emily behind the rest of the siblings.

Emily pulled back her fist and punched Edmund on the arm startling him. "Ow! What was that for?" He questioned, holding his arm in pain.

"That was part of my plan to murder you." Emily simply said. "You love me too much to murder me." Edmund smirked. "No. I planned this in the past year. This is only the beginning." Emily added.

"I could always drown you again, if you'd like." Edmund suggested. "What and have a murderer like you running around? No. I'm good." Emily answered before walking further up the cliff, and in front of Edmund.

Edmund stood there for a second pondering her words. "Wait, how does that make any sense?" The five children reached the top of the cliff. They all looked around trying to find anything that they could remember.