↳ CHAPTER SIX

-MEETING THE BEAVERS-
———————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER SIXˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

-MEETING THE BEAVERS-———————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER SIXˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act i)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

THE FIVE CHILDREN, acquired with their fluffy coats, walked through the snowy forests of the new discovered world. Edmund was in front as they reached a lamp-post. Lucy kept explaining to everyone the story about when she ventured through the wardrobe for the first time.

This time, the others were able to visualise it for themselves. Lucy led the way, smiling to herself as she looked up at the snowy cliffs. Emily and Susan were walking together as they exchanged glances in awe at their surroundings.

After they had walked through the cliff, Peter saw the slope down, ran and slide in the slow, laughing to himself. Edmund glared at his brother's immaturity as he walked down the slope. The other three laughed at Peter's antics, before they carried on their journey.

Lucy led in front, with Edmund behind, then Emily, then Peter, and finally Susan. The children gaped up at the snowy rocks in awe as they passed them. They emerged from a cliff and Lucy looked down at the snow, explaining her story with Mr. Tumnus and hyping up the others.

"...lots and lots of lovely food and we'll have lots and lots of... fun." Lucy stopped dead in her tracks once she saw the little door, broken down. She gasped, noticing the broken down door and ran towards the it. Peter called her name before running after her. The rest of them followed after Peter and Lucy.

When they looked inside, everything was broken. Things had been tossed around and furniture had been broken. It looked like someone had harshly broken in. "Who would do something like this?" Lucy asked, her voice trembling.

"What's on that wall over there?" Emily pointed over at something pinned on the wall. Peter walked over to it and took it off the wall reading it out.

'The faun Tumnus is hereby charged with high treason against her imperial majesty, Jadis, Queen of Narnia, for comforting her enemies and fraternising with humans. Signed Maugrim, Captain of the Secret Police. Long live the queen.'

Peter handed the letter over to Susan who read it over. "All right. Now we really should go back." Susan concluded once she finished reading the letter. "But what about Mr. Tumnus?" Lucy asked.

"If he was arrested for just being with a human. I don't think there's much we can do." Emily pointed out. "You don't understand, do you? I'm the human. She must have found out he helped me." Lucy looked up at Emily, Susan and Peter. Edmund looked away, feeling guilty.