↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX

-NEW BOYS AND REUNIONS-
—————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER TWENTY-SIXˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

-NEW BOYS AND REUNIONS-—————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER TWENTY-SIXˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act iii)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

EMILY WALKED out of her room to see what all the commotion was about. Not before she bumped into someone.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She apologised before looking up to see who she had bumped He had dark drown hair and deep green eyes, Emily's eyes widened at the boy, to which the boy raised his eyes, looking her up and down.

"It's okay. I'm Oliver." his voice was deeper than Emily expected. "Nice to meet you, Oliver. I'm Emily." She introduced taking his hand and lightly shaking it.

"As in, Queen Emily?" he asked, slightly bowing. Emily realised and touched his shoulder, telling him to not bow down to her.

"It's fine. Don't treat me like royalty. Treat me like a friend.." She smiled at him before going out on deck. "MEN OVERBOARD!" Many of them were shouting.

She watched as Caspian and another man dived into the water. Emily quickly jumped in after them wanting to help whoever was overboard,
still curious who these people were.

She swam up to someone who was struggling. She grabbed him and he started yelling out. "I don't want to go! I want to go back to England! I'm going back to England!" The blonde haired boy splashed around like a maniac.

"It's all right, Emily. I'll take it from here." she looked up to see Reepicheep. "Reepicheep!" She gasped. "I told you that you would come back, didn't I?" Reepicheep smirked.

She smiled before climbing back up onto the boat letting Reepicheep and another crew member handle the strange boy. Once she got back onto the boat she was given another towel and saw Caspian walking with an oddly familiar figure.

"How in the world did you end up here?" Caspian asked. "I have no idea."

"Lucy?"

The girl turned around and to Emily's surprise it was Lucy. They both embraced each other. "I can't believe you're here! I thought you would never come back."

"I thought that as well but I guess, here I am." Emily laughed awkwardly.

"Caspian." Emily heard someone call out. emily turned around to be met with Edmund. The boy she had been dreaming of seeing.

"You're back?" he questioned, remembering how he had given up on seeing her again. What he didn't realise was that he would see her very soon. And that soon was now. "No, I'm a ghost." Emily fired at him. He chuckled in response.

"Do I not get a hug?" Emily didn't answer but she wrapped her arms around his neck noticing he had gotten taller. And she didn't notice that Lucy was now taller than her. It felt nice hugging him again. "I missed you." She whispered to him.

"I missed you too, Em." he whispered back, trying to contain his smile. "Didn't you call for us?" Lucy asked, turning towards Caspian.

"No. Not this time." Caspian answered. Then a loud scream made Emily and Edmund pull away from each other and to the sound of a boy screaming.

"Get that thing off me. Get that thing off me!" The boy shouted, prying Reepicheep off of him making Reepicheep roll towards them.

"Reepicheep." Lucy gasped. "Oh. Your majesties." he straightened out his tiny armour. "Hello, Reep. What a pleasure."

"The pleasure is all mine, sir. But first, what to do about this hysterical interloper?" Reepicheep pointed towards the boy.

"That giant rat thing tried to claw my face off!" Eustace shouted, rapidly pointing a finger to Reepicheep. "You know this lunatic?" Emily whispered to Edmund.

"Lunatic cousin." Edmund replied, rolling his eyes. Emily looked back at the scene. Edmund looked down at Emily, noticing she was wearing his shirt. He smirked to himself and looked back at his cousin.

"I was merely trying to expel the water from your lungs, sir." Reepicheep explained as Eustace, shocked, tried to stand up.

Emily didn't notice that there was a light brunette girl next to Eustace that was just as shocked as Eustace was. She was pretty to say the least.

"It talked. Did you see? Did anyone hear that? He just talked!" Eustace asked pointing at Reepicheep with fear in voice and it sounded as if he was freaking out.

"He always talks." A crewman pointed out. "It's getting him to shut up that's the trick." Oliver added making the rest of the crew laugh.

Emily couldn't help but look at Oliver. She took her eyes off him when he looked back at her.

Edmund had been watching the two stare at each other. Edmund clenched his jaw and looked back at his horrible cousin.

"The moment there is nothing to be said, I promise you, I will not say it." Reepicheep promised. "I don't know what kind of prank this is, but I want to wake up right now!" Eustace demanded.

"Perhaps we could throw him back?" Emily tried not to smile. She looked back at Edmund, smirking, who began to slightly smirk making Lucy nudge him.

"Edmund!" Lucy scolded. Eustace began to storm over to some of the crew mates. "I demand to know where in the blazers am I?" He shouted at them.

"You're on the Dawn Treader. The finest ship in Narnia's navy." A minotaur explained making Eustace freeze and faint. The crew started laughing as he fell to the floor.

Caspian walked towards Eustace and looked down at him. "Was it something I said?"

"Tend to him, will you?" Caspian ordered.

"Men." Caspian shouted attracting the attention of everyone. "Behold our castaways. Edmund the Just, Emily the Loyal and Lucy the Valiant. High king and queen's of Narnia."

The whole crew bowed down to them. "Come on, Lucy. I'll show you to your room." Emily lead Lucy away into the cabin and showed her the room next to her own.

—AUTHOR'S NOTE!

!!NEW CHARCTERS!! I REPEAT !!NEW CHARACTERS!!

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷