↳ DELETED SCENES

-DINNER-
—————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELTED SCENE #11ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

-DINNER-—————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELTED SCENE #11ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act iii)

————PROMISES————

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

THE NEXT FOLLOWING WEEKS, Emily waited for a response yet nothing had come through. Everyday she would ask the servants if anything had arrived for her.

They only shook their heads before walking off. Emily opened the door of her room, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

This morning she had decided not to get ready immediately. She descended down the stairs, seeing the servants holding letters.

She quickened her pace down the stairs and stopped in front of them. "Anything for me?"

The servant girl flitted through the letters but shook her head and walked off. Emily sighed. Could they be dead? Emily thought to herself.

Immediately after realising the thought she had, she shook it off and made her way into the dining room where the rest of her family were waiting for her.

"Took you long enough." Silvio noted. Emily didn't say anything and slumped at her chair. "Why do you look so miserable, my love?"

"It's nothing." Emily replied bluntly.

"Well, cheer up and look.. presentable." Diann looked at Emily's messy curls. Emily frowned, looking up from her plate. "Why?"

"Why?" Diann cackled. "Why, we have special guests round for dinner tonight!" She lightly clapped her hands together, excited.

Emily groaned. "It's not those snobby witches, that judged my every move, is it?"

"Princesa, don't be rude." Silvio warned. "Why? It's true. They were."

Hailey nodded in response. "I agree." The girl gave a cheeky smile.

"Well, I'm sure you'll be delighted to hear. They are not the ones staying for dinner. Now go freshen up." Diann ordered.

Emily rolled her eyes before standing up from her seat and walking back up the stairs.

She entered her large room once again, turning to go to the bathroom, noticing the lightly coloured beige dress, hung on the door. There were a few sequins dotting the dress that made it sparkle.

Emily analysed the dress before shrugging to herself and slipping off her pyjamas. She pulled the straps over her shoulders and looked at herself in the mirror.

She swayed around in her dress, turning herself to the side to analyse the dress on her body. It was okay.

Emily sat down at the small table and took out a brush and began to brush out her tangled hair. She heard the door burst open, making her jump.