↳ DELETED SCENES

-MOVING-
—————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #10ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

-MOVING-—————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #10ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act iii)

————PROMISES————

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

A MONTH AFTER THE WEDDING, Diann and Silvio travelled with Emily and Diann's eight-year old daughter back towards Cambridge.

Cambridge was where Diann and her daughter lived. And most likely where Silvio had run off to with Ivy all those years ago.

She was an extremely wealthy woman. Her old husband seemingly died of poison, so the house was now in her possession. "Welcome home, my loves!" She announced as she pushed opened the doors to the mansion.

It was more modern than the Professor's house. There was a ballroom for when Diann had her annual parties and the staircases were extremely grand and not to mention beautiful.

This gave Emily the familiar feeling of Cair Paravel, which no longer existed, courtesy of the Telmarines. But it seemed everywhere she went, everything reminded her of Narnia. Like she could never escape.

Two servants appeared from the staircase and snatched the bags from Emily's hands and began walking up the stairs.

"Emily dear, my servants will lead you to your room. I hope you like it." Diann squeezed Emily's shoulders, with a big smile on her face before disappearing off into the hallway.

Emily awkwardly followed after the servants up the marble staircase and down the many halls of the mansion.

The sense of deja vu came back. The Professor's home. She missed it. It was her home. But now she was stuck with a rich, hot woman, who cares about herself above of everything else.

The servants stopped in front of a pattered door. Emily frowned as all the servants did was look straight ahead.

Emily reached for the door handle and opened the door, slowly walking in. She heard the sound of the servants heels clicking away, glancing back to the hallway waiting as the footsteps faded away.

She closed the door behind her and gaped at the room. It was huge. There was a large window which reached from the top of the room to the bottom.

Among the room, there was a door that lead to an outside balcony. The balcony looked over the fields and the light shone into the room and the perfect spot.

The bed was a four postered bed. Just like the one at the professors house but it was extremely modern and it looked so comfy.

Also among the room, there was a small library. She gawked at the amount of books. Even some of her favourites were on the shelf as well as books she had never heard of.

The bathroom was as modern as the bedroom. And a place for Emily to get changed and ready. It was really like Cair Paravel.

This was most definitely the rich life. Though she was grateful for everything and in awe. She still felt guilty. She knew that Lucy and Edmund were possibly living in shitty house. Nothing like this.

Speaking of the two, she walked back into her room, twisting the necklace around her neck.

She sat down at a desk where some paper and a pen lay. She picked a piece of paper and began writing.

Dear Edmund and Lucy,

I've just arrived back to my step-mother's house after the wedding. Which may I add, was possibly one of the worst experiences I've ever had.

The past month has been absolutely dreadful. Staying with my father and the new family he's created is hard. Speaking of the family, my new step-sister is extremely bratty and annoying.

She's nothing like you were, Lucy. But she does have Edmund's old attitude. Every time that little brat opens her mouth, all I can be reminded of is the Old Edmund. You may have had a character development Edmund but I'm not sure she is capable of one.

Though, my step-mother is no better. She only cares her beauty, herself and her family. Which doesn't include me. As I'm the only one who hasn't died yet. Though, I do wonder why they haven't questioned anything about Ivy and her disappearance.

Anyway, my point is that she doesn't care that there's a war going on. She will throw her boring parties, invite all these important people to talk about the latest gossip of the city.

It's possibly worse than our duties as Kings and Queens of Narnia all those years ago. And she has this huge mansion, yet it's nothing like the Professor's.

It's so modern and I have a room that overlooks the sunset and all the books you could imagine. I'm sure Susan would be delighted to borrow some of the books on the shelf. I have plenty of them for her to read.

But I wish I could see the two of you. It's been extremely lonely this past month. And I don't know how much longer I can wait until we can go back to Narnia again.

I'm sure you both feel the same. Write to me as soon as receive this letter.

Lots of Love,
Emily

Emily signed it off with her name and folded it into an envelope. She stood up from her seat and sent the servant to post the letter.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷