↳ DELETED SCENES

-IT DOESNT MATTER NOW-
———————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #12ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

-IT DOESNT MATTER NOW-———————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #12ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act iii)

————PROMISES————

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

EMILY SIGNED OFF the letter with a heart after her name before folding it up. She heard a knock at her door.

Emily didn't reply but focused on her letter. "What are you up to, princesa?" her father's voice spoke.

Emily jumped, dropping the letter on the table. "Nothing."

Silvio frowned, picking up the letter and reading it. He then picked up Lucy's letter and read through it. Finishing reading it, he smirked.

"Ahh. So, princess. Who's this Edmund guy?" Silvio asked, leaning on Emily's desk. "He's no one." Emily lied, trying to snatch the letters back from her father's grasp.

Her father moved them further away from Emily's grip. "I will be keeping these. And any other letters that arrive for you. You are not to speak to either of these people you've been writing to. Do you hear me?"

"Dad! You can't cut me off from the world. They're my friends!" Emily begged, a tear slipping down her cheek. "You've already taken enough from me already." Emily said, hinting at her mother and Ivy.

Silvio slapped Emily across the face. Emily held her cheek, gasping as tears brimmed her eyes. "We do not mention them. You understand, princess?" Silvio threatened, grabbing Emily by the chin.

Emily slowly nodded, looking down as Silvio harshly let go of her chin. He stormed out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Emily burst out into tears. She hated him. She hated him so much. She had no escape. She climbed onto her four poster bed, lying back against her pillows.

She curled into her pillows, hugging them tightly as she cried into them.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

The following months were dreadful. Matthew noticed Emily's mood drop even further every time he visited her. The Edwards and Mendez family stood outside the mansion that was Emily's home.

Camera's surrounded them, taking many pictures following the announcement of Matthew and Emily's engagement.

Matthew looked down at Emily who wasn't even smiling. "You know, you have to try and at least look happy. Even if you don't mean it." Matthew informed her, whispering so only she could hear him.

"I don't care." Emily bluntly replied. "We have to at least try and make it look like we're engaged." Matthew added.

"Like how?" Emily questioned, not looking up at him. "Please don't hate me for doing this." Matthew grabbed her face a kissed her.

Emily was shocked. But she knew they had to make it look realistic. She heard the cameras flash in front of them. She pulled away, a small smile on her face.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Still nothing?" Edmund asked as Lucy picked up the letters that lay on the floor. Lucy looked through each of them but none were addressed to her or Edmund.

Lucy looked up and Edmund and shook her head. She bought the letters through the small living room, past Uncle Harold and placed on the kitchen table.

Uncle Harold did not notice her walk past as he was too engaged in the paper. Occasionally he would scoff at the paper, muttering stuff to himself.

"What's he muttering about this time?" Lucy questioned, rolling her eyes. "More about the war and politics, I'm guessing." Edmund suggested.

"About rich people this time. The wealthiest families uniting together." Adelaine corrected, walking into the room.

Edmund and Lucy glanced toward each other. Lucy picked up the second paper that lay on the kitchen table, opening it up and scanning across the pages.

That's when she noticed a picture. A girl and a boy kissing and then a second picture of them smiling together. Lucy glanced up at Edmund, who was glaring at the paper.

As Adelaine helped the Pevensie's aunt with dinner, Edmund and Lucy were sat in Lucy's room. "Why wouldn't she write back? She normally writes back immediately. It's unlike her." Lucy pondered as Edmund paced around in front of her.

"Forget it, Lu. She's forgotten about us. She doesn't have the time for us anymore. She looks like she's living a great life. She's got the money, a great house, and a husband. We just have to accept that we aren't her priority anymore." Edmund answered back.

"Ed. Don't say that. It's not true. She would always make time for us. No matter what. And you know it." Lucy added.

"It doesn't matter, Lu. We've all changed and grown up. We've all got lives to live now." Edmund finished and walked out of Lucy's room.

Lucy sat on her bed, shocked. She never expected her brother to say that. She was not ready to accept it. Not yet. Not ever.

Shew sighed, placing her hands over her face. Oh, Em. Please be okay.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷