↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

-WORRIES AND NEW INFORMATION-
———————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER THIRTY-ONEˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

-WORRIES AND NEW INFORMATION-———————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER THIRTY-ONEˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act iii)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

THE DAWN TREADER reached an island which was surrounded by trees. Despite the trees, it looked like nobody was on the island.

"It looks uninhabited. But if the lords followed the mist east, they must of stopped here." Caspian said, looking into the telescope. "Could be a trap." Drinian being superstitious was getting a little bit annoying. "Or it could hold some answers."

"I agree. We should investigate. It could help us find the rest of the swords. Who knows?" Emily agreed.

"Caspian?" Edmund asked, looking towards Caspian. "We'll spend the night on shore. Scour the island in the morning." Caspian ordered handing the telescope to Drinian. "Aye, your majesty."

The next morning, Emily felt someone shaking her awake. "Whoever you are. Go away. I'm too tired. Let me sleep." Emily groaned, not opening her eyes.

"Em, come on. Get up. Lucy is missing." Edmund whispered. They were in this situation again. Always Lucy running off or going missing.

"Forget about Lucy. We can go later. She's probably fine. Just being good old Lucy." Emily sleepily rolled over. Emily felt herself being dragged to her feet.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. I was having a good dream and you ruined it!" Emily glaring towards Edmund and poking his chest.

"Oh, I'm so sorry that I ruined your dream. Catch up on it later?" Edmund apologised sarcastically before pulling the girl along to go find his sister. "That's not how it works."

Emily quickly picked up her sword and ran to catch up with Edmund. They followed the big footprints that were left on the sand through many bushes and into a, what looked like, hedge garden.

Emily searched around looking for any clues when she came across Lucy's dagger on the floor.

"Ed, look. It's Lucy's dagger." Emily pointed towards where Lucy's dagger was laying on the grass.

Suddenly, many spears came falling from the sky making everyone jump away from being hit by one. Emily pulled out her sword looking around frantically trying to find where the spears came from.