↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE

-RELIEF-
—————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER TWENTY-NINEˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

-RELIEF-—————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER TWENTY-NINEˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act iii)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

TWO MEN DRAGGED EMILY throughout the cold, stone walls. "Bloody let me go!" Emily demanded, trying to wiggle her way out the grip, the two had on her.

"Sorry, Princess. Orders are orders." the one on the left spoke. Emily was lead into a room where they practically threw her on a very uncomfortable bed and locked her in the room.

Emily knew the man who ordered those men to bring her down to these quarters was going to come soon.

Emily looked around, noticing a small barred window. Emily quickly ran up to it, trying her best to look out. She saw two men trying to push two other people down the stairs into the dungeons.

She was about to call out to Caspian and Edmund but she heard the door unlocking making her jump away from the window.

The man walked into the room, smiling evilly at her. Emily stayed frozen in place. The man walked up behind her and grabbed her waist.

"Hello, beautiful." He whispered in her ear, his voice sending chills down her spine. The man slowly ran his hands up Emily's arms and stroked them, making Emily very uncomfortable.

He drew a dagger from his pocket and held it to her neck, making her gasp. "Now, you're gonna be a quiet little girl and do as I tell you. Or I'll cut your pretty little head off."

Emily stayed quiet, a small tear rolling down her cheek. "Aww. You wouldn't want your poor boyfriend to see his girlfriend lying on the floor dead, now would he?" the man cackled.

"He's not my boyfriend." Emily answered, through gritted teeth. "Even better." The man knocked Emily down onto the ground.

"Now, pretty girl. What were you and your little friends doing around here? Did you take anything?" The man asked, still holding the knife to Emily's neck as he hovered over her.

"We didn't take anything. I swear." Emily cried. "I don't believe you." the man snarled. "There's nothing valuable here for us to take." Emily said, hoping that this crazy man would let her go.

"You're right. You, my love, are the only valuable thing here." The man said and kissed Emily on the lips, to which she tried her best to break free.