↳ DELETED SCENES

-THE GOLDEN AGE PT.2-
——————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #5ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

2-——————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #5ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act i)

————PROMISES————

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

ON A COLD, SPRING DAY, the sky was filled with clouds, the mood represented the sky. The Pevensies were extremely devastated to see Emily leave.

The final bag was loaded in the back of the carriage. Emily stood in from of each sibling, giving them a proper goodbye, promising that she will visit as soon as she can.

After hugging Peter, Emily moved to stand in front of Lucy. "Do you really have to leave?"

Emily sighed and pulled Lucy into a hug. "I know, Lu. It'll be hard. But I'm doing this so we can keep the peace. Believe me, I don't want to be leaving any of you either." Emily whispered to Lucy.

Lucy let a small tear slip from her eye, pulling away from the hug. "Promise you'll visit soon?"
"I promise, Lu." Emily gave a small smile before moving to Edmund.

She stood in front of him, noticing he wasn't making eye contact with her and looking at the floor. She sighed. "Ed, I'm really sorry. You know, I don't want to leave." She began.

"It's fine. You don't have to apologise." He whispered, not making eye contact with her.

Emily sighed to herself and pulled Edmund into a hug, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Edmund was surprised. After he had been ignoring her for weeks, she still hugged him.

"I'm gonna miss you, Ed." She whispered. Edmund tried his best to hide his smile.

He glanced up from Emily's shoulder and saw the Prince roll his eyes and look away as he leant against the carriage.

"I'll miss you too, Em." He whispered as she pulled away. She gave a small smile and a wave before stepping down the steps and getting inside the carriage.

The carriage began creeping slowly into the distance. Lucy leant into Edmunds side as he wrapped an arm around her to comfort her.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

It took Emily a while to settle into Archenland. She hated to say it. But Edmund was right about the place.

It wasn't that grand. But that didn't matter. All she was there for was to marry this guy she had accidentally slept with at Susan's ball to unite Archenland and Narnia.

It had been a month.

A month of meetings with the King, the Queen and their son. Emily regretted saying that she didn't like sitting in a throne all day at Cair Paravel.