↳ CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT

-FINAL GOODBYE-
————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHTˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

-FINAL GOODBYE-————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHTˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act iii)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"WE CAN BEAT THIS." Caspian said as the serpent screeched. "We have to get it closer!" Edmund shouted.

"Yeah, and how exactly are we going to do that?" Emily asked, looking around.

"Ready the harpoons!" Caspian shouted as the crew grabbed the harpoons and threw them at the serpents body making the serpent screech and pull away from the sail.

Edmund climbed up the riggings to the birds nest. Hoping to end, everything.

"Pull its head down!" Caspian ordered.

"Emily." Emily turned around to see the mist in the form of the Witch. "Do you really think that Edmund's risking his life to save your own?"

Emily didn't answer, she just watched the mist circle around her. "How about we test to see how much he truly cares about you shall we?"

Emily frowned not knowing what the witch meant. She was zoned out until Lucy screamed her name.

Emily turned towards Lucy "Em! Look out!" but not before the serpents tail launched itself at her and knocked her off the deck, a harpoon sticking out.

Emily's body landed on the harpoon, she gasped as the metal went through her stomach. She gasped at the coldness of the harpoon.

She knew one of the crew members had left it there by accident, not knowing that it was a hazard.

Emily's ears began to ring as she pulled herself off the harpoon. She lost her balance and stumbled onto the wet floor of the boat, blood pouring out.

She tried to keep her eyes open for as long as she could so she could see Edmund one last time. This was it.

Lucy screamed Edmund's name, horror in her eyes. Edmund was too busy watching the mist formed into the Witch circle around him.

"Such a shame how you were so interested in me that you didn't even notice what's happening down there.."

The Witch pouted as Edmund quickly looked down to see Emily laying on the floor not moving.