↳ DELETED SCENES

-VISITNG-
—————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #1ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act i)

-VISITNG-—————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷DELETED SCENE #1ˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act i)

————PROMISES————

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

July 1930

SILVIO HEAVED the last suitcase onto the overhead storage compartment in the train carriage. His two daughters stared out the window, eager to watch the train leave. Out on the platform, the whistle blew and the family of four jolted slightly as the train began to move. The two girls squealed in excitement, amazed by the scenery passing by. Sofia shushed the two, weary of the other passengers on the train.

The train journey seemed to drag on. "Mummy?" One of the girls asked, standing in front of her mother. "Yes, darling?" Sofia looked up from what she was writing in her book. "Are we nearly there yet?"

Sofia opened her mouth to answer but was immediately cut off. "We'll be there soon, princesa. I promise you." Silvio answered. Sofia glared at him for cutting her off before turning back to look at her daughter to give her a small smile. "Go and sit down now, honey."

Sofia went back to he journal, writing everything she could. Twenty minutes of travelling through the English countryside, the two girls spoke up again. "Mummy? What are you writing in there?" The other one asked this time.

Sofia sighed, glancing at her husband who was deep into reading the newspaper. She turned back to her daughters before moving the book out of the way and opening her arms so she could let her children sit on her lap. The two girls smiled, immediately climbing into their mother's lap and looking at the book their mother held in her hands.

Sofia opened the book to show her children what was inside. "Mummy! They're so pretty!" One of them exclaimed, gasping at the mini painting on the small notebook pages. Sofia laughed, "Not as pretty as you both." She complimented and kissed them both on the head. She let them both flick through the pages, most of the pages being skipped over as they didn't want to read the writing.

"Mummy, look!" One of her daughters exclaimed as she pointed outside to the raindrops on the outside of the window. After a few hours of sitting inside the train, it finally reached to Coombe Halt. The family stepped off the train, immediately running towards the carriage that was waiting for them. The two children screamed and giggled as they ran towards the carriage. Their mum quickly ran to aid them in getting into the carriage. Silvio, meanwhile, picked up the bags and placed them in the compartment on the back of the carriage.

After a few minutes, the family reached a huge mansion. The two girls looked at each other in amazement, gaping and trying to hide the huge smiles on their faces. The carriage halted outside the front driveway and the girls clambered out, running towards the front door.