↳ CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

-JEALOUSY AND EXPLANATIONS-
——————————————————
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVENˏˋ°•*⁀➷
(act iii)

-JEALOUSY AND EXPLANATIONS-——————————————————ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVENˏˋ°•*⁀➷(act iii)

———PROMISES———

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

EMILY GAVE LUCY some privacy while she changed into the clothes she was given. While Lucy was putting on her boots, Emily looked in the mirror. "Lucy?"

"Yeah?"

"Will I ever be good enough for anyone?" the room went silent. Emily heard Lucy's footsteps behind her.

"Of course you will. You're beautiful and smart. You're everything a guy could want." Lucy began playing with Emily's curls.

"But-" Emily tried to protest. "Ah-uh." Lucy put a finger to Emily's lips making Emily shut up. "You are good enough. You just need to find the right person who thinks what I think."

Lucy began to walk out the room. When she got to the door she asked a little too loudly. "That's Edmund's shirt isn't it?" Emily quickly covered Lucy's mouth.

"It was in my room when I came here." Emily defended. "Well, Caspian doesn't put anything where it's not supposed to be by accident, does he?" Lucy tried not to smirk.

"Well, I-" Emily began to say before realising that Lucy was talking or more like forcing him to do something before they left a couple months ago. Emily's mouth opened with shock. "Gotta go. Bye!"

"Lucy!" 

Lucy quickly dashed out of the room before Emily had the chance to catch up to her. Emily sighed, shaking her head and walking out of Lucy's room and went into Caspian's study where Caspian, Edmund and Lucy were.

"My healing cordial and dagger." Lucy gasped walking towards to take it from Caspian's hands. "Oh, may I?" she asked pulling her hands back.

Emily could tell that Lucy was trying to pretend she hadn't done anything. Emily shook her head at the youngest Pevensie sibling, smiling to herself. "Of course, they're yours." Lucy took her stuff from Caspian's hands.

"Peter's sword."

"Yes, looked after as promised. Here, hold it if you wish." Caspian held it out to Edmund. "No. No, it's yours. Peter gave it to you."

Emily looked through the glass cabinets to find Edmund's trusty torch which he was obsessed with. "Ed." she called out, taking out the torch and throwing it to him watching as his face light up once he saw it.