CHAPTER-23

It would be too easy to say that I feel invisible. Instead, I feel painfully visible, and entirely ignored.

Radha calling...

Argh!!!!

What now???

I got up and went out in the balcony to attend the call.

Radha Krishna Murthy is my pa; his name is so big so I just call him Radha for short. He is south Indian, 39 years old man. He is very hard working man.

"Yes Radha." I asked.

"Ranveer, investors wants to meet you; they are not singing the deal without meeting you. So tell me what to tell them?" he asked.

"Ok, arrange the meeting day after tomorrow." I said.

"Okay." He said and I hang up the call.

After sometimes when I came inside the room she is already sleeping.

What now???

Maybe she is tired.

I nodded and shrugged.

I lie down on the bed and pull her towards me, lightly kiss on her cheeks and sleep.

I roam my hand on the bed still closing my eyes, when I didn't find her I open my eyes and look around the room, but no trace of her. I checked the bathroom, closet and balcony, but she is not anywhere.

I glanced at the watch and see its now 8:30 in morning where she went this early.

Maybe she is downstairs.

I did my business and took a bath and got ready in half an hour.

I made my way downstairs, look for her but she is not here so I asked mom and she said she went to her office early in morning, as she has an early meeting.

I feel disappointed that she didn't even tell me, and without meeting me she went to office.

Everything was fine, till yesterday.

Maybe she got an urgent meeting.

I just nodded and said that "yeah she told me but I forgot about it."

After having breakfast, I made my way outside towards my car and dialled her.

Each and every call went to voicemail.

I sighed and pinch the bridge of my nose.

I called her office and they said "she is in meeting; once her meeting will be over they will convey my message to her."

I text her with a good morning and sit in my car, went to my office.

Every employee was afraid of me. I mean ya; I am cold, arrogant businessman but only for outsiders.

But when I am with my family, my personality changes.

I start doing my work, but I am not able to concentrate in anything, coz every time I call her, her call went to voicemail.

When I dialed on her office number, her pa said she is in meeting and can't reach me now.

I am very irritated now.

All happy moods have turned into awful.

When the clock strikes 4, I made my way to her office. After 50 minutes, I reached her office, asked the receptionist about her, but she said that she already leave just few minutes back.