2

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 2. 02 Money Money

    The little girl next door was not at home, and Wei Yuanhang ran back quickly.

    Wei Jianwei was eating noodles with his back to the door, and the child leaned against the door to watch him. He was a little curious about Wei Jianwei. Although his father and dad screamed happily just now, his little head was not very clear about what this name means. The last time Wei Jianwei left, he was only two years old. A year has passed. The memory of getting along is long I don't know where I left it.

    After watching for a while, he moved slowly and walked across the table. He was just a little higher than the table, so he put his chin on the table and tilted his head to look at his father.

    Wei Jianwei had his chopsticks in his hand. He glanced at Xiao Pang Dun'er opposite, Xiao Pang Dun'er blinked his eyes and looked back, with orange candy in his mouth and bulging cheeks. He didn't know that he was shy and scared. His big eyes can make adults look uncomfortable.

    "Hanghang here." He Xiaoyun had just returned to the room and changed the shoes that got wet on the road. She was about to wash her. As soon as she looked up, she saw Wei Yuanhang staring at someone eating, so she called him.

    "Oh!" Wei Yuanhang ran out of the house, squatting by the drain in the yard, watching He Xiaoyun brush her shoes, "Mom, what do you tell me to do?"

    He Xiaoyun glanced at him and deliberately said, "I can't call you if I'm fine. ?? I can not spend time with you, "

    Wei voyage twisted little brow for a moment, nodded seriously and said:." rows "

    He Xiaoyun heard funny, think of the picture just saw, and asked:" do you eat it in the morning? "

    she When she got up, the child was still asleep, and when she came back from washing her clothes, he had already run around and didn't know how much he had for breakfast.

    "Take it, I'll send some porridge!" Wei Yuanhang was proud of his small breast.

    The three-year-old guy is already very fluent in speaking and talks a lot. He often pours out from basket to basket, just like a small talk, but sometimes the tongue is not flexible enough, and some words are not fluent, such as saying that he is a post. , Kitty is called Xiao Mimi, and she can't change it, but it sounds cute.

    "Are you hungry now?"

    "Not hungry, I have orange candy." He opened his mouth to show his mother.

    He Xiaoyun said: "Then don't stare at others to eat, they will be embarrassed, you know?"

    Wei Yuanhang

    tilted his head, wondering: "What is embarrassment?" He Xiaoyun was asked by him and wanted to say no. I am ashamed to be shy, and worried that the kid would ask what shyness is, and then endlessly, she didn't know how to explain, she simply rolled her eyes, pointed at a cabbage butterfly in the small vegetable field in the yard, and said: "No Okay, let the butterfly run away. It’s going to give birth to bugs and eat our food.”

    Wei Yuanhang’s attention was diverted, and he immediately stood up and rushed over, shouting, “Bad Hudi, go away, don’t eat me. Cai Cai!"