7

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 7. Watch 007

    After Wei Jianhua came back, one more person worked at home, and He Xiaoyun and Feng Qiuyue were still in charge of cooking.

    At noon, they made a bacon-fried garlic seedlings with bacon saved during the Chinese New Year, a stir-fried pugua, and a bowl of vegetable soup.

    As usual, He Xiaoyun delivered the meal to Wang Chunhua and the others, and then went to the riverside. Wei Jianwei and Wei Jianhua were working at the same place.

    Wei Jianhua looked like he followed the Wei family's thick eyebrows, with the youthful vigor that was unique to a young man. He Xiaoyun felt that by looking at him, he could foresee what Wei Yuanhang will look like in the future at his age.

    Unlike the rest of the Wei family's reticence, Wei Jianhua speaks a lot, and Wei Yuanhang also resembles his uncle in this regard.

    "Today's meal is delicious, second sister-in-law and sister-in-law are really good at crafts." He was clearly hungry and panicked, and he didn't forget to flatter him while eating.

    He Xiaoyun feels that this kid is on the road more than someone who only knows how to pick up rice, at least they still know how to eat soft mouths.

    She listened at ease, picked up the saucer containing the bacon, and swiped it into Wei Jianhua's bowl. There was not much meat, but it was halfway there.

    "Enough is enough, second sister-in-law, leave some for the second brother." Wei Jianhua said hurriedly.

    He Xiaoyun said, "It's okay, your second brother will let you."

    Wei Jianhua laughed dryly and glanced at his second brother.

    The second brother and the second sister-in-law have a bad relationship. He has always known about it, but this time when I came back, I always felt that the two of them were a bit weird. Let's say it's not good. The second sister-in-law didn't always yell like before. Seeing what the two of them are talking, I really want to talk about strangers, there is no such subtle aura between strangers.

    Yes, subtle.

    Wei Jianhua highly praised the word he found in his heart.

    Isn't it subtle? When did the second sister-in-law be so passionate about him? He kept adding meat to his bowl. The meat was delicious and good, but if he ate more meat, the second brother had less meat. The second brother might not settle the account with the second sister-in-law, but he would definitely ask him to settle the account.

    As a follower who followed his second brother since he was a child, Wei Jianhua couldn't understand his brother better.

    Since childhood, every elder said that his second brother is a good boy, sensible and obedient. Only children like them know that the second brother can fight fiercely. In the past, the little gangsters in the commune loved to bully good children, but none of them dared To mess with the second brother, those who used to have no eyesight were beaten in fear.

    What makes the little gangsters even more angry is that even if they lose a fight with their second brother and go to the elders to file a complaint, no one will believe it, because everyone in the brigade knows that the second brother of the Wei family is honest, how could it be possible? fight! Over time, the bad boys saw the second brother and walked around. Fortunately, as his younger brother, Wei Jianhua has hardly been bullied.