38

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 38. 038 Tweet

    Because he wanted to invite Wei Jianwei's comrades-in-arms to dinner, He Xiaoyun mentioned it to him at the dinner table the next day.

    "Everything that should be settled at home is settled. I want to invite everyone to have a meal, to get to know each other, so as not to meet on the road later, and I don't even know how to say hello."

    Wei Jianwei frowned slightly, if it was just his comrade-in-arms He definitely wanted to say that there is no need to invite them, but He Xiaoyun also mentioned their family members, thinking that in the future, they will have to deal with women in the family area. If they get along, they can ask her to make some friends, so as not to be too bored. .

    So he nodded and said, "Then invite them to eat in the restaurant."

    He Xiaoyun smiled and said, "Since they are all close friends, it is sincere enough to invite them to come home, and you are all wearing military uniforms. The restaurant was seen by others, and the impact was not good."

    "You can't be too busy alone." Wei Jianwei said, he didn't want her to work hard to cook for others.

    "Don't underestimate me," He Xiaoyun raised her chin gently, "When our family is busy with farming, I have cooked meals for six or seven people alone. Besides, my sister-in-law and others will definitely help me when the time comes."

    Wei Jianwei is still not very satisfied .

    I wish , and suggested: "I go to the restaurant to order a few dishes to bring back?" "Oh, you just listen to me," He Xiaoyun said, joking again, "Somehow let your comrades taste my cooking skills, then let People envy you."

    But Wei Jianwei just didn't want others to taste her cooking. Seeing her insistence, he nodded in agreement and confessed: "You don't need to cook too much."

    "I can't tell that you are still a petty kid. "He Xiaoyun is funny.

    After making an agreement with Wei Jianwei, she went to Xu Lanxiang to find out. After all, Wei Jianwei only knew about his comrades in arms, and Xu Lanxiang knew better about the situation of these comrades’ family members.

    Hearing her intentions, Xu Lanxiang happily said, "You are right to ask me about this. You old Wei is the same as our old Wang, and only those who are doing well. Lao Lin's family did not join the army, and Lao Zhao followed Lao Zhang’s family members live upstairs. You have only been here for two days. I haven’t had a chance to introduce you to each other. As for the rest, I’m not the same as us. I usually meet them. Just say hello with a smile, no need. Invite them to dinner."

    He Xiaoyun didn't expect that in this small family building, there were also different sects.

    Xu Lanxiang said: "As for the children, I have three here, Lao Zhao and Lao Zhang, one person and two, plus you, there are eight. Although the petty kid doesn't need to be on the table, it will definitely be noisy at the time. Be psychologically prepared."

    He Xiaoyun nodded, and after inquiring from Xu Lanxiang, she began to formulate the recipe.

    Wei Jianwei and the others will be free, and there are still two days left, but she pays much attention to this matter, not only for the beginning of socializing in her family building, but also for not losing Wei Jianwei's face.