34

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 34. 034

    The autumn harvest started in a blink of an eye, and everyone else went to grab the rice, but He Xiaoyun and Feng Qiuyue were still at home.

    He Xiaoyun is responsible for cooking for the family. Although Feng Qiuyue is not in confinement, her body has recovered a lot and can take care of the baby. Basically, He Xiaoyun only needs to help wash a diaper and serve food. Sometimes she will deliver food. , The other party can help to look at Wei Yuanhang.

    This afternoon, He Xiaoyun took a look at Feng Qiuyue's room after finishing the housework.

    When she was working, she asked Wei Yuanhang to take a nap with her aunt. Originally, the adult was lying in the middle, the little baby was on the inside of the bed, and Wei Yuanhang was on the outside. But when she went in, she found that the little fat man woke up somehow and ran to the bed. Go inside, and Feng Qiuyue is probably too tired to wake up.

    He Xiaoyun immediately said, "Hanghang, what are you doing, don't touch your sister."

    "Hush...mother, don't make noise, sister wants to sleep." Not only was the child not afraid, but lowered her voice and said to her.

    She walked a few steps closer, only to see the little doll half-closed eyes sleepily, while Wei Yuanhang seemed to pat her with a fat hand, actually coaxing her to sleep.

    He Xiaoyun was surprised and funny, she didn't dare to speak loudly, until the baby was asleep, she took Wei Yuanhang out gently.

    Once outside, Wei Yuanhang proudly said: "I woke up and my sister woke up, but my aunt did not wake up, I told my sister to continue sleeping!" The

    three-year-old kid coaxed the one-month-old baby to sleep. The key is He really put him to sleep, He Xiaoyun was a little bit dumbfounded.

    After harvesting the rice, the family's work is temporarily finished, and the issue of joining the army is brought up again. He Xiaoyun thinks about it, this time there is nothing to stumble, and to go early and late, sooner or later, it is better to just settle.

    After paying attention, she went back to her family's house and mentioned this to Li Yuegui.

    At first, her mother was quite happy, "Really? Don't lie to me."

    "Really, what am I doing to fool you with this?"

    "Now it's fine , I can rest assured." Li Yue Gui patted her hands and said with emotion: "I have been worried before. You and Jianwei are one there and the other is here. The relationship between the husband and wife must be cold. If he has anything out there, we will be in the dark, and there will be a noise. I can’t hear you.”

    He Xiaoyun said helplessly: “The more you

    talk, the farther and farther he is, what can he have?” “That’s really hard to say, not to mention that Jianwei has a good appearance, a tall life, and a cadre, how young and young. The girl is staring. Your aunt has a sister who married a soldier twenty or thirty years ago. The man went to war and she took care of the family at home. What happened? She won the war and became an official. When I came back, I turned around and married a new wife!"