12

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 12. 012 The Darkness

    Soybeans were soaked overnight, so that they became swollen and swollen. The next day they were taken to the threshing ground and ground into soybean juice with a stone mill.

    When the soy milk was being cooked, Wei Yuanhang was hovering by the stove, the soy milk was boiled, and Wang Chunhua filled him with a bowl and put a small spoonful of sugar.

    Just sent him away, I ordered tofu with white vinegar, and when the bean curd gradually formed, Wei Jianhua came again, like his three-year-old nephew, peeking into the pot.

    Wang Chunhua said in a huff: "How old is he, he's still greedy." She

    said so, and gave him a bowl of tofu. After thinking about it, she simply served a bowl for everyone in the family and made a special sauce. juice.

    The freshly cooked tofu flowers are white, tender and slippery, and the fragrance of soy beans is a rare delicacy these days.

    He Xiaoyun felt that she was a little bit depraved. She was not a greedy person before, but now after eating a bowl, she wants to have another one. She touched her belly and sighed that it was all caused by lack of material.

    There were more than one who had the same idea as her, and wanted to have another one after eating. Wei Jianhua and Wei Yuanhang took empty bowls, and ran to the kitchen again, but the smaller one got half a bowl, but the larger one was rejected by Wang Chunhua. He was politely driven out.

    Wei Jianhua was not discouraged either, his eyes rolled, and he ran to coax his little nephew.

    When the tofu is ready, Wang Chunhua asks He Xiaoyun to give a piece to Aunt Zhang next door. The two families live close to each other. Neighbors will give each other something they usually have.

    When Wei Yuanhang heard that he was going to Yanyan's house, he also came over with her.

    Aunt Zhang’s yard is smaller than that of Wei’s. There is also a small vegetable garden in the yard. At this time, she squatted in the vegetable garden to weed. Seeing He Xiaoyun coming to the door, she

    said: "Yeah, what do you give me?" He Xiaoyun smiled and said, "My mother just made a plate of tofu, and I will give you some to try."

    "Your mother is really, there are so many people in the family, what are you still sending to me?" said that, Aunt Zhang stood up hurriedly, wiped his hands on the apron, and took He Xiaoyun's bowl, "This bowl will be cleaned. I'll send it to you again."

    "Okay." He Xiaoyun nodded.

    With the skill of the two talking, Wei Yuanhang had already ran into the house profusely, looked around inside and out, and ran out again

    , "Auntie, how about Yanyan ?" "You're here late," Aunt Zhang smiled. Said, "Yanyan went to grandma's house with her mother in the morning." The

    child said, a little disappointed.

    Upon seeing this, Aunt Zhang teased him: "You like Yanyan so much. When you grow up, let her be your daughter-in-law, okay?"