41-45

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 41. 041

    As soon as He Xiaoyun finished knitting the scarf for Wei Yuanhang, the snow fell.

    That morning, when she woke up, she found that the window outside was brighter than usual. She thought she was getting up late. She only found out when she opened the curtains. But overnight, the outside turned into a white world with high and low buildings and mountains. The treetops and grass fields were all dressed in silver.

    Wei Jianwei opened the door and walked in. He was always the first to get up, and he came back with hot water from the water room.

    He Xiaoyun saw him and said excitedly: "It's snowing!"

    He said, "It's a bit cold today

    . Keep warm." "Yeah." He Xiaoyun answered her mouth, still staring at the snow outside, a little bit ready to move. .

    She was also a southerner in her previous life. She was only in her twenties when she saw only a small piece of snow, with a little white on the top of the mountain. This was the first time she saw so much snow and wanted to run out now. Have fun.

    "Don't play in the snow, you will have frostbite." Wei Jianwei pierced her beautiful idea.

    He Xiaoyun looked at her hands subconsciously. She still remembered that one year, two of her little fingers had frostbite. When the weather got warmer, she felt itchy and painful, and she wanted to scratch her skin. The thought in her heart suddenly turned off. Up.

    "Okay..." She looked out the window reluctantly before closing the curtains and going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

    When Wei Yuanhang got up and saw Snow, he immediately ran up and asked her in a fuss: "Mom, what's that outside?"

    "It's snow." The

    child tilted his head and asked, "What is snow?"

    He Xiaoyun didn't know what to do. To answer, he simply said: "It's the ones outside for nothing."

    Wei Yuanhang frowned, not satisfied with the answer, "Where did that snow come from?"

    "It fell from the sky, just like rain."

    "Why doesn't it snow in our house?"

    He Xiaoyun knew he was referring to Qingshui. He said: "Because our house is not cold enough, it will snow when the weather is cold, and it will rain when it is cold." The

    little fat man nodded as if he didn't understand.

    After breakfast, Wei Jianwei went to the camp, while Wei Yuanhang stood by the window, looking at the snow outside with curiosity and wonder.

    Not long after, Wang Derong ran over, seeing that Wei Jianwei was not at home, he became courageous, and shouted: "Xiaohang Xiaohang, let's go down for a snowball fight!"

    Wei Yuanhang chuckled and was about to run out, He Xiaoyun quickly stopped him. "Run out like this, be careful to be silly." The

    child has a fast metabolism, high body temperature, and the blood vessels are not easy to freeze. Only go out to play for a while, don't worry too much about frostbite. However, she found the thickest cotton suit and put it on for him, put on a scarf and gloves, wrapped her whole body tightly, before letting him go out.