21

return

Dressed as a chronological protagonist's mother

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 21. 021 Under the Light

    The little kid's shout was like a thunderstorm, and He Xiaoyun was originally lucky that she didn't fall. Hearing this, she realized that her hand was being held by Wei Jianwei and quickly broke free.

    The atmosphere was a bit weird for a while. The part of her wrist, because of her white skin, gradually showed the fingerprints held by him. The heat there seemed to be higher than elsewhere, and it was hard to ignore.

    He Xiaoyun resisted the urge to touch, and said, "Hurry up and go home."

    After he took Wei Yuanhang away, Wei Jianwei stood there for a while before slowly following.

    The next day, He Xiaoyun got up before dawn, went to the market alone, bought chicken, eggs, and some dried fruits to her family.

    Seeing these things, Li Yuegui hurriedly said: "No festivals and no days, what are you doing? You take it back quickly."

    He Xiaoyun put the bag on the ground, sat down and said, "I have not had a drink since I went out in the morning. What about saliva, mom, are you going to drive me out?"

    Li Yuegui immediately poured a bowl of tea when he heard it, and asked: "Have you had breakfast?"

    "Yeah." He Xiaoyun took the tea bowl and poured it down. No effort to speak.

    "Slow down, slow down, don't choke." After

    drinking the tea in one breath, He Xiaoyun let out a long sigh of relief. Seeing her mother was about to talk about the topic just now, she said: "Did the eldest sister tell you when she went home yesterday?

    " What to say? She came back and sat for a while and then left."

    "She went to mine first yesterday, saying that your 50th birthday next month, while Jianwei is at home, it is better to pass it ahead of time."

    Li Yuegui waved her hands again and again. I'm all very old, and I'm not a kid, so I will be one year older after my birthday. What's the best?

    "That's not the same. Fifty years old is a whole life," He Xiaoyun said, "I want to have fun with my family. Besides, I have already agreed with Jianwei. He also agreed to come home tomorrow. You can't help but let him come. "

    She knew that her mother liked her son-in-law, so she deliberately brought Wei Jianwei out and said.

    After hearing this, Li Yuegui's attitude of refusal was not very firm, but she still said, "Then you guys are here. You are chickens and eggs. Bring a lot of them back. Your in-laws will

    Not happy." He Xiaoyun patted her hand and said: "Don't worry, I have told my mother-in-law, she originally said that I should catch the chicken at home, and the chicken must be kept for laying eggs. , How can I move, then I went to the

    store and bought one." "How much does it cost?" Li Yuegui felt a little relieved, still distressed.

    "It doesn't matter how much, and it's not every day to eat. Tomorrow you and your dad don't have to do anything. The eldest sister will bring meat and noodles back. Just leave things on the stove to the younger generations. Your old man can just tease your grandchildren. Enjoy a day." He Xiaoyun smiled.