28

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 28. 028 Eat melon

    During the hottest season in June, even people's hearts are agitated.

    He Xiaoyun played with a fan the night before and fell asleep in a daze, when she suddenly heard the sound of people arguing and barking dogs and dogs outside. After a long time, the sound gradually drifted away, and it seemed that the noise went elsewhere. .

    The next day, Aunt Zhang went to the door in the morning and talked to Wang Chunhua about the last night, in an angry tone, "Jianming's unsatisfactory thing, our surname Wei's face was lost!"

    Qingshuihe Brigade was divided into two teams. Most of the first team has the surname Wei, and the second team has the surname He. The same surname is of the same family. They go back several generations in the genealogy, and have the same ancestor.

    For example, Aunt Zhang's man shares the same great ancestor with Wei Zhenxing, and Wei Jianming in her mouth is the son of his man's brother.

    That Wei Jianming hooked up with the second team’s daughter-in-law who was named He Ren’s family. He was caught in front of him last night. After a beating, he was escorted to the threshing field to smash the rubble. The door, ask her man for help.

    When Wang Chunhua heard that, her expression was also a little disgusted, "Didn’t his wife just give birth to a child?" He

    Xiaoyun also remembered that Aunt Zhang said not long ago that Wei Jianming’s wife gave birth to a daughter because the first child was born. Son, so whether the child is male or female, the family is happy.

    "Yeah, Xiao Min took her two children back to her mother's house this morning, saying she can't afford to lose this person."     "Who is

    she ashamed, the shameless one is the real shame."

Aunt Zhang said: "Who said no? I heard Before Xiao Min had a big belly, he got better with others, and couldn't control the waistband. He deserved to be beaten to death!"

    That’s what I said, but I can’t really tell him to be beaten to death. Wei Jianming was only brought back by a person surnamed Wei in the middle of last night. In the afternoon, the second team came to make trouble again. This time, even Wei Zhenxing and Wei Jianguo were also killed. Called, and didn't come back until dark.

    Feng Qiuyue soaked her feet in the house. Her belly was seven months old and her feet were severely swollen. Soaking hot water every night would be more comfortable.

    Seeing Wei Jianguo entering the house, she asked: "I'm back? Mom left the food in the pot. Have you eaten it?"

    " Did it." Wei Jianguo nodded and went to the closet to look for a change of clothes.

    "What do you say about the matter over there?"

    Wei Jianguo sighed, and said, "I want Jianming to pay and marry another relative to that family." The

    daughter-in-law of the He family has been driven back to her natal family. They now want Wei Jianming to pay for his new wife. This is the result of the reconciliation of the team leader and the clerk, otherwise the He family would break his legs in the first place.