39

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 39. 039

    The next day, He Xiaoyun and Xu Lanxiang drove to the market to buy vegetables.

    Because they left early and there were spaces in the car, the two sat side by side, Wei Yuanhang and Wang Derong sat on their laps separately.

    The car drove all the way from the city to the suburbs, and the neat streets were gradually replaced by low sheds and fields. Along the way, Xu Lanxiang explained to He Xiaoyun the changes in the neighborhood over the past few years.

    Seeing that she seemed to be familiar with this film, He Xiaoyun asked curiously: "How many years have my sister-in-law been in the army with Brother Wang?"

    Xu Lanxiang smiled and said, "What is the name of Brother Wang, call him Lao Wang. He had just been promoted to deputy battalion commander. , I will be here for four or five years. At that time, Rongrong was still in his stomach. In our building, I was the first group to

    join the army." "That's been a long time." He Xiaoyun said.

    "What about you? My sister-in-law is not afraid of you being angry. In fact, many people have been asking us Lao Wang before, wanting to introduce him to Wei. You see that he is young, decent, and has a future. Everyone knows. He must have a good day after he got married. I would not have thought that old Wei Qiao would marry silently. If he hadn't reported to the army, everyone would be kept in the dark. At that time, I was thinking about what it was like. With the appearance of a fairy, can you fascinate Lao Wei? As a result, you waited and waited until now. Why didn't you come before? "

    I came before, and I can't fight every day? He Xiaoyun thought.

    Of course, this can't be said, she had to say vaguely: "The child is still young, and the elders in the family see me young and don't feel relieved."

    Xu Lanxiang nodded in understanding, "Yes, I think you are not old, you are still a little girl. By the way, how old are you this year?"

    "Twenty-two."

    "It's really young, seven or eight years younger than me, how did you meet Old Wei?"

    He Xiaoyun continued to bite the bullet and said nonsense: "We are in a brigade and we knew each other since we were young."

    "So it's still a childhood sweetheart? No wonder the other little girls, Lao Wei, didn't look down on any of them before." Xu Lanxiang said with a smile. .

    He Xiaoyun also smiled, and quickly changed the subject, "How about

    my sister-in-law and Lao Wang? How did you meet?" "Me, I used to work in a quilt factory. The workshop director and Lao Wang's old boss were classmates. Then we The factory had a friendship with the army."

    "Then my sister-in-law fell in love with him at first sight?" He Xiaoyun guessed.

    Xu Lanxiang chuckled and said, "How can I? I didn't look at him at the time. Don't look at me like this. Back then, I was also a flower plant in our factory. Although Lao Wang looks pretty good, he is a rural man. There are too many people and complicated. I think if you get married, it would be tiring to be in relationships. So I didn’t think about him at the beginning, because he was so stubborn. Every time the troops were resting, they would run outside our factory to guard. Go, I don't know what's going on, so I just agreed."